Support for phpBB 2.0.x has ended

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Subscribe to the feed, available in Image Atom or Image RSS format.
Scam Warning
Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Name: Yuriy Rusko

Support for phpBB 2.0.x has ended

Post by Marshalrusty »

As of 0:00 UTC January 1st, 2009, we will no longer be providing support for phpBB2. For reference, please see the following announcement made on April 16th, 2008: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=900655

The phpBB2 support forums have been locked and will remain available in this "archived" state for a number of months, purely for reference purposes. Most phpBB2 resources have been removed from the Support Section of the site and further pruning will take place within the next few weeks. phpBB2 Knowledge Base articles will be reposted in the archived forum.

There are a number of third party sites which have opened for the purpose of offering assistance with phpBB2. Additionally, some international support sites have decided to continue supporting phpBB2. As stated on the international support site page, phpBB.com does not manage these sites and therefore does not set their policies. You should, of course, be careful when following directions found on other sites.

We strongly recommend that users who are still running phpBB2 convert to phpBB3. After reading the conversion documentation, further assistance may be sought in the 3.0 Support Forum.

We thank you for staying with us throughout these many years and hope that you will join us in looking to the future by supporting phpBB3.

If you have any questions about this, you may PM me directly.

Thank you,

The phpBB Teams
🇺🇦 Made in Ukraine, exported to the USA 🇺🇸

Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs

Return to “Announcements”