User last page in profile

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: User last page in profile
Author: izstas
Modification description: MOD displays user last page (forum location) in their profile
Modification version: 1.0.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.2

Download file: User_last_page_in_profile.zip
File size: 51.53 KiB

Modification overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Modification support<--
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish
izstas

Post by izstas »

This post has been reserved for the MOD author.
Sorry for my bad English ;)
Sunka

Re: User last page in profile

Post by Sunka »

Looking good...
Any screenshouts?
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

I installed, all is OK. I see in members profile.
Is it possible to see that in user profile next to posts?
Nicole86

Post by Nicole86 »

At first I installed this mod and it worked fine! But since I install your other mod "Topic in Who is online", I get follow error message when I view a profile of a member and the "Last Page" field is blank...

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 1716: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3861: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3162)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3863: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3162)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3864: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3162)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3865: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3162)
MoeAlza

Post by MoeAlza »

I don't see any changes and I made the template changes and refreshed the styles.
hostrup

Post by hostrup »

My forum disappeared after installing this mod?? I get a blank page now
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

This usually happens when you've done something wrong in a language file. Make sure that these files are edited properly and also make sure that you saved the files as utf8 without BOM
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
hostrup

Post by hostrup »

ChriZathens wrote:This usually happens when you've done something wrong in a language file. Make sure that these files are edited properly and also make sure that you saved the files as utf8 without BOM
I edited it in the standard program it opens it in.. wordpad, and then just saves it when I have edited it.
hostrup

Post by hostrup »

In the common.php language file, its partial finds.. -but should we remove the part that is there beforehand?

Post by 319 »

please demo...
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

hostrup wrote: I edited it in the standard program it opens it in.. wordpad, and then just saves it when I have edited it.
Do not use wordpad...Prefer another editor with ability to save in utf8 without BOM, like Notepad++
This might be the problem, then... To convince yourself, just restore the unmodded file and you will see that the forum will be alive again... ;)
hostrup wrote:In the common.php language file, its partial finds.. -but should we remove the part that is there beforehand?
I did not understand what you mean...

The directions say to find

Code: Select all

'LAST_POST'							=> 
and before this, in a new line, add the other piece of code. Do not delete anything...
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
MuleMarine

Post by MuleMarine »

I'm getting this error when I click on a person's name:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home1/darkhor7/public_html/MuleMarine/phpBB3/memberlist.php on line 1
I tried to compare the first few lines to my backup but can't find any indifferences. Here's the first few lines of my edited memberlist.php file:
<?php
/**
* @package phpBB3
* @version $Id: memberlist.php,v 1.254 2007/10/05 14:30:06 acydburn Exp $
* @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
*/

/**
* @ignore
*/
define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = (defined('PHPBB_ROOT_PATH')) ? PHPBB_ROOT_PATH : './';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_display.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup(array('memberlist', 'groups'));
If it matter's I'm adding this for the Carbon template, and I made sure to make the mods to the Carbon template rather than the standard.
MuleMarine

Post by MuleMarine »

OK, figured part of it out I think. I also have the Activity Stats Mod installed, when I click the user in that window it takes me to the particular error, but if I click on a user name anywhere else it works correctly. It's not a bid dealy-o really. :D

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”