Mini Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
A_O_C

Re: Mini Quick Reply

Post by A_O_C »

props to MOD AUTHOR. i have been using it on my site. :D
brandon_0007

Post by brandon_0007 »

I tried using the quick reply with a different style and I didn't have the white borders. It must be my stylesheet some how.
carebearsmiles

Post by carebearsmiles »

So I'm VERY new to this.. Would anyone like to go step by step through this with me?
Spider M. Mann

Post by Spider M. Mann »

brandon_0007 wrote:I tried using the quick reply with a different style and I didn't have the white borders. It must be my stylesheet some how.
I don't know what to tell you, friend. If it was me, I would just go through all the different tags in the .css that apply to the table formatting in the posting_qr_body.html file, changing any light grays or white to a different color temporarily, one by one. If that doesn't do it, branch out to background colors (for the whole site), or perhaps margins and paddings.

Or you could just try to contact the style's creator for assistance. Good luck on this - I'm out of ideas.
Spider M. Mann

Post by Spider M. Mann »

carebearsmiles wrote:So I'm VERY new to this.. Would anyone like to go step by step through this with me?
Download and unzip the file in the first post, then open the install.xml file in your browser and follow the instructions. It's an easy install, and should only take you 10 minutes, tops.
DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

This mod is great. Just need 2 things.

instructions how to add bbcode for subsilver2 and how to make it 100% width in subsilver as well. All info are here for prosilver. But not for subsilver2.

And maybe info on how to disable this for guests. Would be handy, at least on our site.

Anybody got this info ?

Edit: Tryed my self. :o

Width and height can be controlled like this.

File: phpBB3/styles/subsilver2/template/posting_qr_body.html

Change this to anything you want. MAx 99%. 100 procent looks wrong imo

Code: Select all

width: 70%; height: 200px
BBcodes is pretty easy to add but i can`t get them working. When i add this code to the subsilver template file it show the bbcodes, but they are not working. i think its a java problem.

Before edit

<tr>
			<td class="row2" align="center" valign="middle" colspan="2"><textarea name="message" id="message" rows="10" cols="76" tabindex="2" style="width: 99%; height: 200px;"></textarea></td>
		</tr>
After edit.

<tr>
		<!-- IF S_BBCODE_ALLOWED -->
		<!-- INCLUDE posting_buttons.html -->
		<!-- ENDIF -->
			<td class="row2" align="center" valign="middle" colspan="2"><textarea name="message" id="message" rows="10" cols="76" tabindex="2" style="width: 99%; height: 200px;"></textarea></td>
		</tr>
Im tempted just to leave it as it is. Its simpel and nice. But just a few bbcodes would be nice.

DYSW
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
Offering paid services. 15+ years of experience with phpBB3 and server management.
The Raging Bull

Post by The Raging Bull »

I have a problem.

When people on my forum use IE, when they click on the topic it goes straight down to the bottom of the page. However, when they use Firefox it's fine, it just opens the topic and stays at the first post of the page.

Is this a bug in this modification? If so, how do I fix it?

Cheers
Demon of Darkness

Post by Demon of Darkness »

Does this MOD work on phpBB3.0.0?
DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak »

Yes it does. its been running without problems for 3 weeks now on our 3.0.0 board.
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
Offering paid services. 15+ years of experience with phpBB3 and server management.
Demon of Darkness

Post by Demon of Darkness »

This mod is great!
shaunv8

Post by shaunv8 »

AA++ I have this on my acidtech theme forum[www.aussiercbashers.com], very easy in stall. Would be fantastic if there were even a small amount of smilies but its fine for now..Cheers
Istef

Post by Istef »

thanks for this mod but i have the same problem that appeared to many users before

i got this error

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

help please
aagaag

Post by aagaag »

Install took only 3 minutes and it works great !!
Thanks for this mod :)
Sleeping Martyr

Post by Sleeping Martyr »

Hi all,

I've installed mini qr on black pearl but i get the formatting buttons below the text box like this:
anyone have this issue?

i checked the html of the black_pearl/template/posting_qr_body.html and the code

<!-- IF S_BBCODE_ALLOWED -->
				<!-- INCLUDE posting_buttons.html -->
			<!-- ENDIF -->
is above the box

<div id="message-box">

Help is appreciated!
mudassar788

Post by mudassar788 »

Hi all,