[ABD] UPS Easy Shop 0.7.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
andrius757

Re: [Beta] UPS Easy Shop 0.6.0

Post by andrius757 »

//**Can someone provide 0.5.0 version, because after update I have problems refreshing template and some other issues. So I want to remove old version step by step and then install 0.6.0. Thanks in advance ;)
**/ Ok, I found it.

Now I noticed interesting thing, that installer tries to purge cache during installation and I got error that overall_header could not be opened. As I know 3.0.7 do not store template files in database, so I commented in

Code: Select all

// Clear the general cache as well as the templates, imagesets and themes cache
		'cache_purge' => array(
			array(),
			//array('template'),
			array('theme'),
),
database installed, but when I try it to install again it still shows in installer the only option to install it(not uninstall or update).

And after updating I got Could not open ./../styles/subc/template/ucp_shop.html when refreshing template
--------------------------------------------
REQ: Can someone make buy nick change addon for only one time nick change?
Seapyramid1

Post by Seapyramid1 »

Not to be negative... My 'puter burnt up (literally) a few weeks ago or I would have posted this earlier... I have scene female & male Celeb photos offered as an item for sale & glitter carebears. Just a point to mention but Celes like roylaties off of their images & Carebear is copyright. I wouldn't want anyone getting hassled off a simple download. :)
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Seapyramid1 wrote:Not to be negative... My 'puter burnt up (literally) a few weeks ago or I would have posted this earlier... I have scene female & male Celeb photos offered as an item for sale & glitter carebears. Just a point to mention but Celes like roylaties off of their images & Carebear is copyright. I wouldn't want anyone getting hassled off a simple download. :)
I doubt it if anyone would get hassled... Unless someone is planning on selling the images for real money.

In any event, people can always NOT use them :idea:
femu

Post by femu »

smart007 wrote:femu,
Definitly NOT planned:
- Categories
It will be very useful if you add the ability to create several types of shops. In one shop selling flowers in the other souvenirs, etc. And when all in one, uncomfortable.
Once more and definitly the last time: It's an EASY SHOP !!!!

Creating several shops is more than EASY! If you like to have a professional Shop system, use Google ... There are a bunch of free Shop Systems out in the world.
Regards, femu

Post by andrius757 »

Found interesting thing with buying permissions. When buying permissions, for example username change or colour change I get auth_option_id inserted correctly, however activating permissions requires inserting auth option with id 85(which is actually u_) so without adding u_ auth to acl_users no permissions will work.
user_id forum_id auth_option_id auth_role_id auth_setting
19553 0 85 0 1
19553 0 91 0 1

And what is more, unless I purge cache, new permissions are not applied :/
Seapyramid1

Post by Seapyramid1 »

keith10456 wrote:
Seapyramid1 wrote:Not to be negative... My 'puter burnt up (literally) a few weeks ago or I would have posted this earlier... I have scene female & male Celeb photos offered as an item for sale & glitter carebears. Just a point to mention but Celes like roylaties off of their images & Carebear is copyright. I wouldn't want anyone getting hassled off a simple download. :)
I doubt it if anyone would get hassled... Unless someone is planning on selling the images for real money.

Aye, people can choose not to use them, however if they have no clue they don't know not t use them! I have seen people hassled from such use & to offer such is not a responsible act! You should either have listed that the images you used are public domain or not offer them presenting innocent people in a lawsuit situation.

Sea
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

Seapyramid1 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:

Aye, people can choose not to use them, however if they have no clue they don't know not t use them! I have seen people hassled from such use & to offer such is not a responsible act! You should either have listed that the images you used are public domain or not offer them presenting innocent people in a lawsuit situation.

Sea
The celeb pics and the care bear pics are not public domain.

Happy now... You have your cookie. Can we discuss something else?!
Seapyramid1

Post by Seapyramid1 »

keith10456 wrote:
Seapyramid1 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:

Sea
The celeb pics and the care bear pics are not public domain.

Happy now... You have your cookie. Can we discuss something else?!
YES! Now People know they are NOT legal to use! Thank you!
andrius757

Post by andrius757 »

So any offers how to reload user permissions or purge cache after buying permissions? Because permissions need to be reloaded to have changes

And would be great to have some auction addon for this amazing shop :*
femu

Post by femu »

Try following (untested):

Open your permission file and search for:

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . ACL_USERS_TABLE . '
				SET ' . $db->sql_build_array('UPDATE', $sql_ary) . '
				WHERE user_id = ' . $user->data['user_id'] . '
					AND auth_option_id = ' . $auth_id;
			$db->sql_query($sql);
After add:

$cache->destroy('acl_options');
And let us know, if this works ...
Regards, femu

Post by andrius757 »

This don't work, I get blank page when entering shop. However I found bad(?) solution:
What I've done:

after $sql_ary I added: this thing collects data for inserting into acl_users, because If you never edited user permissions(only group permissions, etc.) you will need to add auth_option u_ which id is 85. Otherwise user won't be able to use purchased permissions. auth_option_id could be different so it would be great to create some query to select auth_option_id where auth_option = 'u_' from acl_options table.

//Data for inserting u_ option
				$sql_ary2 = array(
					'user_id'			=> $user->data['user_id'],
					'auth_option_id'	=> 85,
					'auth_setting'		=> $auth_setting,
		);
Then after
// Add the new permission for the user
$sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . ACL_USERS_TABLE . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary);
$db->sql_query($sql);
$this->remove_item();

I added: if not exists I've inserted permissions to use user permissions(?), as I expressed myself above, without that other acl_users options won't work.

//Add u_ option if not exists
			$sql = 'INSERT IGNORE INTO ' . ACL_USERS_TABLE . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary2);
			$db->sql_query($sql);
			$this->remove_item();
The last thing to get it work: purge cache or reset user_permissions, so I tried to set user_permissions in user table to '' (empty) after user purchased permissions and it worked. However I am not php friendly :D so had some errors making query.

Any issues about that? The first issue is that I have no idea about php, so the code need to be checked and the other issue that acl_users options are inserted twice(I think this is becouse I removed acl_users rows from table and not purged the cache, so after any user activity in forum those acl_user options were restored from users_table user_permissions row back to acl_users table; cache issue again)...
femu

Post by femu »

Just tested my suggestion locally and it works. So no white page. Are you sure, you used the permission sample from v0.6.0?
Regards, femu

Post by andrius757 »

Yes, I am using from contrib directory 0.6.0 version. About blank screen, I think that was my fault. However, after adding $cache->destroy('acl_options'); there are no changes unless I set user_permissions to empty in database phpbb_users. Now it works with only:
19553 0 240 0 1 //db row in acl_users for permission

But when I add that permission not using script but through ACP I got
19553 0 85 0 1 //auth_name for this id(85) is "u_"
19553 0 240 0 1 //db row in acl_users for permission

All in all, with one or two rows permission works only after clearing user_permissions. Dunno why :roll: (maybe other modifications, cause board is quite modified).
andrius757

Post by andrius757 »

Some addition, as I am bad in coding and moding, so I forgot to mention vital thing...I need to clear cache not for permissions, but template to appear new field for username color change in profile. :) Would be great if you provide string or script on how to clear template(or all cache) using php. Thanks in advance and sorry for disturbance :)
Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Post by Jorup16 »

Some item that it is possible to buy and the user could change his nickname?
Spanish Translations for Ext phpBB :D - Traducciones al español para Ext phpBB :)
>>>>> https://github.com/Jorup16 <<<<<

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”