Sort by topic time

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Sort by topic time

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: Sort by topic time
Author: tumba25
Modification description: Adds posibility to sort topics by the first post time in UCP and viewforum.
Modification version: 1.0.0
Tested on phpBB version: See below

Download file: sort_topic_time-1.0.0.zip
File size: 21348 Bytes

Modification overview page: View

Selected tags:
  1. category
    1. Add-Ons
    2. Profile
  2. complexity
    1. Language Changes
    2. File Edits
  3. time
    1. ~ 5 Minutes
  4. phpbb
    1. 3.0.RC2
    2. 3.0.RC4
Support for this modification needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Team is not responsible or required to give anyone support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version listed in the topic. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Sort by topic time

Post by Paul »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
Krank

Re: Sort by topic time

Post by Krank »

Hmmm shouldn't it be that the robot account releasing it?
phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P
Detected

Post by Detected »

After installing I get:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

What should I do?
Thnx in advance :D
Paul
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

Krank wrote:Hmmm shouldn't it be that the robot account releasing it?
Yes, that was a bug in our MODs database. Its already fixed :)
tumba25
Former Team Member
Name: Jari Kanerva

Post by tumba25 »

Detected wrote:After installing I get:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

What should I do?
Seems like you got some empty lines at the end of your language file. Remove anyting after "?>" even empty lines.

/J
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net
Phil
Former Team Member
Name: Phil Crumm

Post by Phil »

Detected wrote:After installing I get:

What should I do?
Check for any whitespace -- a space, newline, tab, anything before the <?php in common.php
Moving on, with the wind. | My Corner of the Web
IHMUN

Post by IHMUN »

Great mod. Ill be using for my News & Announcements forum. :)
mara7

Post by mara7 »

nice mod .. :D
ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

great big mod iam wait to be avaliable to RC5 and will install it

thanks paul :)
Tead

Post by Tead »

Is it also possible that the first post is on top and the rest of the topics are ordered newest on top?
tumba25
Former Team Member

Post by tumba25 »

ac_roma wrote:great big mod iam wait to be avaliable to RC5 and will install it

thanks paul :)
It works with RC5.
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net
tumba25
Former Team Member

Post by tumba25 »

Tead wrote:Is it also possible that the first post is on top and the rest of the topics are ordered newest on top?
This MOD do not change the order posts are sorted in. Only topics.

/J
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

Can I set the order I want topics to appear with?
I mean not by post time, necessarily, eg, I want topic1 to be 1st, topic2 to 5th etc. ???
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
tumba25
Former Team Member

Post by tumba25 »

ChriZathens wrote:Can I set the order I want topics to appear with?
I mean not by post time, necessarily, eg, I want topic1 to be 1st, topic2 to 5th etc. ???
Yes, you can. But not with this MOD, you would need some other MOD for that.

/J

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”