[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

darkend ryu

Post by darkend ryu »

it says functions_cash.php has not been included... but its there... what do i do?
vladek

Post by vladek »

here line 561 of my file of function.php
//-- add
global $user;
:arrow: return $user->date($gmepoch, $format);
//-- fin mod : categories hierarchy --------------------------------------------

???
dcz

Post by dcz »

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS
hp_solomon

Post by hp_solomon »

I have PCP installed in my mod and the links stated here to make it compatible with this mod doesnt work..

please help... how can i make this compatible with PCP.

many thanks..
azn_romeo_4u

Post by azn_romeo_4u »

Is this an add on to mod_cash? where can I find this mod?
www.Cursors-4U.com - 3000+ Cursors
www.FlyffWorld.com - Flyff Guides
www.Adtalks.com - Make Money With Forums
neoone

error when editing a reply

Post by neoone »

when this mod is turned on, and i try to edit a post, after pressing submit i get the following error in the header:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/rbo/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 118

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rbo/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/rbo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 647

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rbo/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/rbo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 649

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rbo/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/rbo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 650

and in the center of the page it says:
There is no such post. Please return and try again.

however once i turn off the this mod, and try to edit a post it workd fine with no errors.

thanks
jundis

Post by jundis »

when i post in my forum it always says "you earned for that post" and then nothing else! what's up with it. i edited the ammount i had with the moderator editor thing by my name by my post but it doesn't do anything! please help. oh if you want to see for yourself check http://www.ultimatefw.1l.com/forums/index.php then register login and create a test post and see what happens. please help. thanks in advance - Joey
neoone

Post by neoone »

was wondering if any one had any idea about my error above, have found this:
http://phpbb-tw.net/phpbb/search.php?se ... 91e91cfefa

but i can't understand what it says, if someone could translate, it would be great

thanks

SOLVED- typo error
neoone

currency offer 0.5

Post by neoone »

Is there a way to offer 0.5 credit per reply, every time i change it to this it sets it to zero?
jamieneil

Post by jamieneil »

my users and i are posting but do not earn anything, all setings are correct? why is it not working?
MOD & SKIN INSTALLATION
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
The Best Rpg Premod of phpbb.
RpPre
Do your bit to help.
Durbatuluk

Post by Durbatuluk »

(Excuse my bad English) I have a problem with a cash MOD (Cash Mod - 2.2.3a). I will install it on my forum according of all instruction but doesnt work and I dont create name of currency in admin in my forum. Is says an error: you dont write a name of currency you must write in form user_someword but i did it right and always it says this error and my forum doesnt work look:

Code: Select all

http://www.drahy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5

and i dont know what I do with it. Thanks for your help. Version of my forum is 2.0.18 and I have AlexisBlue skin.
Viper07

Post by Viper07 »

I have a problem. The Style im using is MorpheusXBlue. While i was installing the mod.

I opened the file /templates/MorpheusXBlue/viewtopic_body.tpl, searched for {postrow.POSTER_FROM} but i couldn't find it. So i looked in the same version of the subsilver file, and i found it.

What can I do now? It's the same on the Shop Mod too. :(
Schwpz

Post by Schwpz »

dcz wrote: For shure now we need some kind of automated fix for this.
A good thing would be for the mod not to count everything that's bellow the size of 10 for example (as it should only be readable text.

++

My sincerest apologies, it was of course never my intention to spread the problem to other communities as well. I just thought it was a well-known problem as the cheating activity has been increasing for the last few months, so I wasn't aware that it was such a big secret. I'll of course show more discretion in the future if coming across any other similar matters.

I have already been doing manual edits in the database for a few months, so I was hoping to find a more permanent solution. I was thinking of disabling any BBCode font sizes below 7 to prevent the posting any "invisible" text, and by such making the so-called cheat visible, but unfortunately I haven't managed to achieve such a thing yet.

If I come across anything I'll let you know.

Once again, I'm sorry if this has caused you or anyone else any problems.
..:: PlanetZot.com - Your ultimate source for animation! ^^
jundis

Post by jundis »

jundis wrote: when i post in my forum it always says "you earned for that post" and then nothing else! what's up with it. i edited the ammount i had with the moderator editor thing by my name by my post but it doesn't do anything! please help. oh if you want to see for yourself check http://www.ultimatefw.1l.com/forums/index.php then register login and create a test post and see what happens. please help. thanks in advance - Joey
can anyone help???
willtdb

Post by willtdb »

okay, i installed it but i can't find it on my admin panel. where is it supposed to appear?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”