[FINAL] Last Visit mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Niels Chr. Denmark

[FINAL] Last Visit mod

Post by Niels Chr. Denmark »

Sine I have submited my "last visit mod", I have desided to start this topic, so users can submit there comments, problems here

After mods.php.com was closed the discussion countiued at my own forum, but I have decided it should go here... therefor this topic

please post language packs here as well
Last edited by Niels Chr. Denmark on Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kena

Post by Kena »

No Problems here, everything works like a charm! My users are very happy with the MOD.

Thankx
santiniuk

Post by santiniuk »

No problems here.

Works a treat. One of the best mods out I think.

Many thanks
harley

Post by harley »

For some reason, I keep getting

The following 0 users have visited the board today.

Everything else seems to work fine though, it displays the last visit in the memberlist page accurately and without problems.

Any suggestions?
GSM

Post by GSM »

I got them same as you are and it also say that can not insert the data to user table :oops: :oops: :oops: any idea? first of all I install this Mod then later I install the birthday Mod so I think must be one of them cause the problem! I restore the files for Last visit(before I install the birthday Mod) and the error still there so I assume that Last visit cause the error! CAN NOT REGISTER! and keep show up the O newest register member..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Niels Chr. Denmark

It is a comon error when poeple do the
[FIND]

Code: Select all

$s_privmsg_new = 0; 
}
in the page_header.php file, that they only find

$s_privmsg_new = 0; 
since there are more of thise, insure you finde the rigth, with a following {

I guess this should solve the problem about the number of visitors today

about not beeing able to register, it is also a common error, seen before, when poeple edit the
INSERT....... line in usercp_register.php

you should lok into that once more, here are how mine look, witch includes gender and birthday mod

$sql = "INSERT INTO " . USERS_TABLE . "	(user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_gender,user_birthday, user_next_birthday_greeting, user_active, user_actkey)
VALUES ($user_id, '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $username) . "', " . time() . ", '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $password) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $email) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $icq) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $website) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $occupation) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $location) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $interests) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $signature) . "', '$signature_bbcode_uid', $avatar_sql, $viewemail, '" . str_replace("\'", "''", str_replace(' ', '+', $aim)) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $yim) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $msn) . "', $attachsig, $allowsmilies, $allowhtml, $allowbbcode, $allowviewonline, $notifyreply, $notifypm, $popuppm, $user_timezone, '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_dateformat) . "', '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_lang) . "', $user_style, 0, 1, '$gender','$birthday','$next_birthday_greeting',";
Note thast in the top line, it ends with

, user_active, user_actkey
this is NOT a error, it MUST be like that, even thoug the next line ends with the added code

please check thouse isues, and I think you both will be up and runing :D
GSM

Post by GSM »

Hi
I has this error when do register

Could not insert data into users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '8388607' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_users (user_id, username, user_regdate, user_password, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_gender,user_birthday, user_next_birthday_greeting, user_active, user_actkey) VALUES (8388608, 'sert', 1020415482, '202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, -6, 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 1, 0, 1, '0','999999','',0, '03c61e1fb04cc')

Line : 551
File : /hsphere/local/home/abc/test/includes/usercp_register.php
Niels Chr. Denmark

GSM wrote: Hi
I has this error when do register

You have PM me with a access key to your site, and I have now fixed that, it was a wrong entry in your DB.
I guess no one else should have the same error
Vincetrumental

Post by Vincetrumental »

Hey Niels I'm having problems with the first SQL query in part one.. I'm being told the table doesn't exist. I took some screenshots so you can see if I did it right, I'd appreciate any help:

http://www.hiphopnexus.com/temp/mod1.jpg
http://www.hiphopnexus.com/temp/mod2.jpg

Thanks!

**EDIT: I found out I have to change the query to read phpbb_users instead of just users. You might want to look into that if you weren't aware of it already.
Kena

Post by Kena »

U have to include the prefix in the users table, in your case "hiphopne_users"
muk

Post by muk »

what does this mean for me to do im not to good at MySQL

SQL-query: 
UPDATE users SET user_lastlogon=user_lastvisit 

# 
#-----[ ADD SQL ]------------------------------------------ 
# 

SQL-query: 
INSERT INTO config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('hidde_last_logon', '0') 
Vincetrumental

Post by Vincetrumental »

Kena wrote: U have to include the prefix in the users table, in your case "hiphopne_users"

Actually I just changed the query to read phpbb_users and it executed fine afterwards. I got the mod installed easily after that little problem. Great work Niels!
Niels Chr. Denmark

I have now submitted a new release, with includes a DB_update file, so users will just have to run this file, this is included from ver 1.0.10 (PART.1)

I have also updated how time zones are handled,
here are how to upgrade to ver 1.0.10 (PART 1) for users already done the mod
in file page_header.php

[FIND]
$dato=create_date('mdY', time(),$board_config['board_timezone']);
$timetoday=mktime(0,1,0,$dato[0].$dato[1],$dato[2].$dato[3],$dato[4].$dato[5].$dato[6].$dato[7]); 

[REPLACE WITH]
 $dato=create_date('Hi', time(),$board_config['board_timezone']);
 $timetoday = time() - (3600*$dato[0].$dato[1]) - (60*$dato[2].$dato[3]); 
Klaus2000

Changing the colour of the admin - how?

Post by Klaus2000 »

Changing the colour of the admin - how?

Hello Niels,

please have a look to the following screenshot.
You can see, that the admin´s color is normally red and NOT orange.
With your last-visit-mod the admin´s color ist orange again...
How is it possible to change the admin´s colour in last visit mod to the normal admin colour?

http://www.sternsnoopy.de/forum1a.jpg

Best regards
Klaus

PS: I changed the admin/moderators color with the info of the following thread of bear:
http://beta.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
~:. Fusion .:~

Post by ~:. Fusion .:~ »

im having a small cosmetic problem witht he mod.

http://alpha.clan-kf.net/forums

it doesnt show commas after names...

ie: NAME NAME NAME

i want

ie: NAME, NAME, NAME

how can i do this?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”