Search found 328 matches

by FF8Jake`
Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:11 am
Forum: 2.0.x Discussion
Topic: [SPLIT] 2.0.11 Release Announcement
Replies: 17
Views: 1320

I agree with whomever made the statement about users being better notified of security problems. It would be so much easier to get the word out about updates and/or other phpbb news if there were an area of the admin panel index showing an RSS feed of the phpbb.com Annoucements forum, or something t...
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:30 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

lifesavvy wrote: So it's not that easy to shut activists up Jake.
This has become mildly entertaining...

/me begins a study to see how many people read the whole topic before replying. :)
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:12 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

...oh noze I don't agree... Yes Darth, I don't doubt you. I figured me quoting maddox would have set most people's sarcasm alarms off full alert. :) Sorry, but a lot of people do quote that argument, and honestly don't see what's wrong with it. And if someone's going to quote a bad argument, regard...
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:07 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: MSN search is now the best search solution?
Replies: 27
Views: 2878

You mean there's another search engine besides google?
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:57 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

Magnotta wrote: ...I don't agree with you...
Yes I agree with you, apparently my humor isn't getting picked up well.

Kudos to Drunky, and to Pit for not getting too serious. :D
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

Darth Wong wrote: ...oh noze I don't agree...
Yes Darth, I don't doubt you. I figured me quoting maddox would have set most people's sarcasm alarms off full alert. :)

[sarcasm]maddox is always right, if you disagree you are wrong, you know...[/sarcasm]
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

Oh, and jackqu7. He smells. Indeed, I wonder what kind of perfume he's wearing. Thats one of my favorite maddox rants. :) Yup. I don't think anyone can outdo maddox on the animal rights argument, all we can do is pass it on. Everyone should do what maddox says and eat 3 animals(preferrably of diffe...
by FF8Jake`
Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:56 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

I just love it when people start defending animals. You can shut the average animal rights activist right up by pointing out their leather shoes or belt. Or even better, bring up the fact that thousands of small animals are killed each year while harvesting crops for them to eat. But that's okay cau...
by FF8Jake`
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals
Replies: 35
Views: 11895

Re: OMG Kosher slaughterhouse and cruelty to animals

Save the poor animals... those poor creatures. :cry:

brb, my spotted owl tacos are done.
by FF8Jake`
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:26 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Email is SO 1999
Replies: 44
Views: 12730

Hmm, I've got the Samsing E700. I wonder how much use that is for IRC. I want to follow in the footsteps of the great a16 and end up walking into a van after walking down the street IRCing from my phone whilst drunk. :mrgreen: http://jmirc.sourceforge.net/ is a decent little IRC app for the phone f...
by FF8Jake`
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Email is SO 1999
Replies: 44
Views: 12730

You could have your POP3 account(assuming you have control over teh account) to fwd a copy to your cell's hotmail addy. <3 Damn, that's an idea and a half actually. :mrgreen: Or your phone can be a Treo 650 and you have a POP3/IMAP client installed. E-Mail isn't worth the price of that monster of y...
by FF8Jake`
Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Email is SO 1999
Replies: 44
Views: 12730

Draegonis wrote:
TC wrote:you get email in your cell?


You can, yeah. Depends on the network though; I can only use big names like hotmail etc or the network's own email system.
You could have your POP3 account(assuming you have control over teh account) to fwd a copy to your cell's hotmail addy.

<3
by FF8Jake`
Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:11 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Best Game / Movie Tie in
Replies: 34
Views: 14715

Draegonis wrote: Happy 1337th Jake. 8)
I'm preserving the 1337ness. Ph33r teh `.

I hope and pray that Nintendo doesn't allow a Zelda movie to be made. It's too good of a series to botch with a movie. Also they'd have to come up with some really schlick plot changes because everyone knows the Zelda story. :P

Go to advanced search