Error

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
3nz0

Error

Post by 3nz0 »

Hello mates,
I have a small problem in phpbb2 I messed up with my forum and now I have 2 functions not working properly in the quick reply option.

1- Quote last message
2 - Quote selected

I have the advanced quick reply hack. Execuse my ignorance Im not that talented in coding so I appreciate your help a lot.
Only provide me with the correct code for these 2 functions and where to find and replace them.

Thanks mate :)
ric323
Former Team Member
Name: Ric

Re: Error

Post by ric323 »

This Support forum is only for support of the standard features of phpBB.
(I think you actually posted this in "Discussion", then it was bumped from there to here in the Support forum.)

For support with a MOD (like your quick reply MOD), please ask wherever you downloaded the MOD from.
If it was from the MOD downloads here on phpbb.com, then in the release topic for that MOD is the correct place to ask.
If you downloaded the MOD from somewhere else, then ask wherever that was you downloaded it from.

--locked.
The Knowledge Base contains solutions to many common problems!
How to fix "Doesn't have a default value" and "Incorrect string value: xxx for column 'post_text' " errors.
How to do a clean re-install of the latest phpBB3 version.
Problems with permissions? Read phpBB3 Permissions

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”