mod help

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
run

mod help

Post by run »

ok im new to this whole thing so my friend is making a forum for me on a free hosting site. he did alot of them before but how would i beable to install them could smoene tell me like in an easy newbish way? i would want to install the points and stuff like that please help :?:
zeroK
Former Team Member

Post by zeroK »

All MODs come with a text file that describes step by step what to do and how to do it :-) Just follow those instructions :-)
Image My weblog | gamerslog.com | No support via PM or ICQ or email - If you don't know a term or a program mentioned in a post -> Google is your friend
run

Post by run »

they are confusing and will i beable to install it even though i didnt create it my friend is making it and if he doesnt u guys think u could :) well im really a no0b
run

Post by run »

i read some of the text files but some say like copy this to that and open that um where??
zeroK
Former Team Member

Post by zeroK »

A few lines above there should be also a open file instruction ;-)
Image My weblog | gamerslog.com | No support via PM or ICQ or email - If you don't know a term or a program mentioned in a post -> Google is your friend

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”