forum help please

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
run

forum help please

Post by run »

someoen just created me a forum from like this phpbb stuff but its on a site like dk3.com or somthin the link to it now i made www.runkilla-forum.vze.com but how would i add mods to it since i didnt make it and how do i edit peoples posts like if i wanted to make my posts more? thanks

~run
primedomain
Former Team Member

Post by primedomain »

sorry, we cannot provide support for third party installations, please contact dk3.com support.
However, IIRC, you don't have any ftp access with dk3.com, thus you basically cannot install any MODs, because you cannot upload any modified files.
:D Teh phpBB2 Welcome Package wrote: requirements
click here and scroll down for a list of sites with hosting related information

Installation guide
Step by Step Installation Instructions
The docs folder in the download package ("full package")

Both sendmail and connections to smtp servers have been disabled on spaceports.com and coolfreepages.com. No emails will be sent. If you nevertheless want to install the forum on these servers, you might want to edit /includes/emailer.php in order to avoid "visible" errors: "Unofficial" tutorial for Spaceports.
Installation Tutorial for lycos

Users guide
Knowledge base

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”