Mass email not going out

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Der Robe

Mass email not going out

Post by Der Robe »

:cry: I am having another problem with mass email now. I was able to get it to send email for account verification and to send email on a one on one basis meaning I can send an email to one person with no problem. But the mass email feature says the message was sent but the messages are never delivered any suggestions. :cry:
WANTED:
Artists and debaters

The Pit
AL

Post by AL »

perhaps your host things you are sending spam and is blocking it? can you check with your host to see if there are any error messages in a log file?
"A nerd is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology, but a geek is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology and LIKES it that way."
Der Robe

Post by Der Robe »

Host? meaning my ISP or My local webserver? I am not sure where to locate these log files.

Also I have sent emails before too like twenty people and I only have 14 members so I wouldn't think that is the problem but who knows?
WANTED:
Artists and debaters

The Pit

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”