This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
DemonBlood

Post by DemonBlood »

When I added Points Configuration, I clicked on administration settings or whatever it said on the bottom to go to administration. Then I clicked on Points Configuration. Then I only saw blank blank blank. There was nothing there where I could edit it. Why is that? >>;
The Pelican
Location: Home is where the heart is (which happens to be in the Netherlands)

Post by The Pelican »

Sounds like you are talking about a MOD. Please go to the MOD section and find the specific MOD topic. Your answer is either there or your questions should be asked there.

Good luck :).
The Pelican :)
Knowledge Base || No PM support and no MSN or E-mail support || Asking Questions The Smart Way (and use the template)
busterblader103

Post by busterblader103 »

did u run the

mod_install.php

yet? if not that might be your problem

But ya, this should be in mod help.
DemonBlood

Post by DemonBlood »

Where do I upload it at? I uploaded that mod install thing in admin and it still did not work.
The Pelican
Location: Home is where the heart is (which happens to be in the Netherlands)

Post by The Pelican »

The Pelican wrote: Sounds like you are talking about a MOD. Please go to the MOD section and find the specific MOD topic. Your answer is either there or your questions should be asked there.
:?
The Pelican :)
Knowledge Base || No PM support and no MSN or E-mail support || Asking Questions The Smart Way (and use the template)

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”