Admin control panel

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
eriedor

Admin control panel

Post by eriedor »

i got wierd prob in the admin control panel.

when you click a link from the index it loads the page in an advertising bar on the far right of the page which is like an inch wide. pretty hard to navigate with an inch viewing area. any ideas on how to stop this? doubt my host will be too happy either lol

edit heres an image

Image[/img]
CTCNetwork
Former Team Member

Post by CTCNetwork »

When you go into the admin panel, you are opening up a new "_parent" link which opens a frameset.

As we can see with your frameset waaay too much space is allocated to the Admin Panels frame.

Two ways round it are 1) use a browser that will allow you to resize the frame - then you can drag the divide back to a more reasonable location.

Edit an as yet unknown file to change the frame settings. (I am not sure which). :?

Or is it related to the way lycos is delivering your pages???
Density:- Not just a measurement~Its a whole way of Life.! ! !
| Welcome! | RTFM!!! | Search! It's Easy! | Problem? | Spam? | Advice! |
eriedor

Post by eriedor »

i think iv fixed it sumhow lol, i think it could have been me clicking on a link before the page fully loaded and it automatically loaded it into the advertising frame which was empty at the time.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”