includes/page_header.php Error :(

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
zingysaturn

includes/page_header.php Error :(

Post by zingysaturn »

Hey everyone, after my server crashed last week and my MySQL database was totally deleted I got PhpBB back up.. I installed a few mods, and I have this error on everypage
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zingysa/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php:1158) in /home/zingysa/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 489

There is 3 of these errors, on seperate lines. I contacted my host, they said it was a known issue and just to add

Code: Select all

ob_start();
underneath "<?php"
I did this to includes/page_header.php and some of the pages just disappear and refuse to display themselves :P (normal 404 error)

Anyone got a fix for this? :)
Yours
-Zingeh

Stefan Koopmanschap
Former Team Member

Post by Stefan Koopmanschap »

the errors you get are probably the result of a small error when installing one of the mods. the solution by your host will probably not solve this. you may want to de-install the MODs one by one (or just upload a fresh phpBB), and check if it still happens then.

zingysaturn

k

Post by zingysaturn »

Will do :)
ty

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”