This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Redenergy

Post by Redenergy » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:08 pm

Hi i have a problem like
Warning: move_uploaded_file(./avatars/1280942243406da8db4bafe.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php5TPGi1' to './avatars/1280942243406da8db4bafe.gif' in /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/redenerg/public_html/forum1/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Whats the problem? please help me

sidewinder

Post by sidewinder » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:16 pm

well i don't know much about this sort of thing but surely it wuld help if you told us when this happens?! what you are trying to do when the error occurs?

Redenergy

Post by Redenergy » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:24 pm

Im trying to change my avatar. Trying to upload my avatar to forum
Avatar works if i point to it with link
I dont know when it started, i think it was the same time when my attach mod stopped working.

I just installed new forum but im using old forum database.
Old forum have the same problem, may the problem be in database?

sidewinder

Post by sidewinder » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:58 pm

It could be a problem in the database. But if you have installed the Attatch MOD then it probably changed some of the files so may well have changed something in the database.

Redenergy

Post by Redenergy » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:09 pm

Yes i think that too!
But my Sql file is about 7MB and i dont wanna waste my time searching something im not very sure.
If someone knows what will the attach mode changes in database then let me know

First i wanted to stard clean forum with only data backup but in some reason it cant be done. only full backup worked.

How can i backup only forum data(users, topics, posts, etc) not structure
and still i dont need to restore my DB when i get avatars running
Thanks

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”