Missing value for {postrow.ROW_CLASS}

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Rob-Rah

Missing value for {postrow.ROW_CLASS}

Post by Rob-Rah »

I am not getting any values for {postrow.ROW_CLASS} returned under viewtopic_body.tpl. All the other {postrow.###} values are being returned fine under that template.

The cells are all carrying the background colour of the page background and will not respond to changes to row1, etc. Also, I placed {postrow.ROW_CLASS} into one of the areas in the rows, beside all the "email", "private message" (etc.) stuff to see what value gets parsed and returned on screen - it was simply blank.

Cells on the main forum index page carry the correct colours and respond to changes of td.row1, etc. , but not those on the topics area.

I see that viewtopic.php calls the values from elsewhere, but I don't know php and am confused. Where do these values come from?

Any ideas or suggestions? The forum started out as subSilver, and my stye changes are in the overall_header template (can I chuck the .css file?).

Thanks.

Rob Howe

http://www.ukorchidforum.com

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Post by pentapenguin »

You may want to look at this article as it has information about the variables.
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”