Search Disappears

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
bushsolo

Search Disappears

Post by bushsolo »

I've been running phpBB for several months now without any problems bar one, if you perform a search and follow a link from the search when you click back to the search results you get a page saying "Page Cannot Be Displayed" with the address of http://www.bushfly.net/search.php?mode=results...

If there's two pages of results and you select a link off the second page and click back onto the second result page it's still there so this only happens to the first result page! The second page would have an address more like... http://www.bushfly.net/search.php?searc ... 5&start=50

How can I get around this ?

Zeyr

Post by Zeyr »

I went to your site and preformed a search. I did not get the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error. When you receive the error is there a message about it being expired?
If I'm not posting, I'm playing EQ2 :D

bushsolo

Post by bushsolo »

Go to my site

www.bushfly.net

Try a search, follow any one of the results, then click back to the search page, this is when the page cannot be displayed....

custmguru®

Post by custmguru® »

i had the same issue. I tried the page 2 and it worked. so i went back to page 1, but entered the address with a start=0 and it also works fine. it lookied like this... search.php?search_id=318712128&start=0.

since doing that it works for that search. it does it again with a new search, but i can do the same thing...

edit, didn't realize this was this old....

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”