Mass deleting of posts

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Mr. Spontaneous

Mass deleting of posts

Post by Mr. Spontaneous » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:49 pm

I cannot edit my postgresql.conf file to change the max expr depth from 10000, which makes pruning impossible. As an alternative, I was wondering if there is a script/mod that will list all of the threads in a forum, and let me select the ones I want to delete?

Graham
Former Team Member

Post by Graham » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:48 pm

If you want to delete threads, just click the "you can moderate this forum" link at the bottom right and it will let you pick them a page at a time.

Bare in mind that deleting will affect the post counts of those that have posted in the threads (pruning doesn't)
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

phpBB Useful Links: Knowledge Base | Userguide | Forum Search | MOD Database | Styles Database
My Links: Blog!

tristatesportbikes

Attachments

Post by tristatesportbikes » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:44 am

When pruning does this function remove the post topic and post text records or just place a flag in them? If so where is it coded? Does the pruning function also remove attachments if the attachments mod is in?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”