HOW TO DISABLE "Top Posting Members" at the btom o

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
babyblueboy

HOW TO DISABLE "Top Posting Members" at the btom o

Post by babyblueboy » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:04 pm

hey..i was wonderin if anyone know how to disable the Top POsting Mebers feature at the bottown of the forum. i am using the phbbhost...if anyone telz m hw to disable i would reli apreciate it..thk you

Darlof
Former Team Member
Name: Darrell

Post by Darlof » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:16 pm

Welcome to phpBB ... Firstly, do not post in all caps. Also, please fill out the Support Request Template. Thanks. ... moving to support

cbloom

Post by cbloom » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:26 pm

You'll need an FTP client like FileZilla and a text editor (Notepad, EditPlus or some other editor will do). Download the file templates/<your style directory>/index_body.tpl from the forums directory on your server. Open the file in your text editor and search for the area of the page that draws that section (I don't have that on my board so I can't say for sure). Delete that section and save the file. Then upload it back to the same location on your server.

Good luck.
Find XBOX Live gamers - Upload your picture, search by state/country/city & meetup in the new forums!
http://www.gamertagdatabase.com

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”