Unable to Restore Database!!!

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
~Romil

Unable to Restore Database!!!

Post by ~Romil » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:22 am

Here I am. Tried the below thing but failed.

Was running a phpBB board with 2.0.10 with 50+ members and 200+ posts and installed couple of MODs using EasyMOD. But, one of MODs did not come good and caused my forum to go blank.

As per some advice, I took a backup from MyPHPAdmin in a .tpl file and tried to restore the old forum using the admin panel but got an error saying:

Code: Select all

Error importing backup file

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1050 Table 'phpbb_auth_access' already exists

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_auth_access` ( `group_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', `forum_id` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL 

default '0', `auth_view` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_read` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_post` tinyint(1) 

NOT NULL default '0', `auth_reply` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_edit` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', 

`auth_delete` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_sticky` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_announce` tinyint(1) NOT 

NULL default '0', `auth_vote` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_pollcreate` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', 

`auth_attachments` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `auth_mod` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', KEY `group_id` (`group_id`), 

KEY `forum_id` (`forum_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM

Line : 980
File : /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/bpoindia/forum/admin/admin_db_utilities.php
Just for reference, what happened prior to this:

http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/viewtop ... &sk=t&sd=a

In the meantime, I fix the issue myself, I would appreciate any suggestions and advice. Thanks for all your help! :)
Chillax!

~Romil

~Romil

Post by ~Romil » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:50 pm

Sorry to *bump* but wanted to give board URL: http://dhost.info/bpoindia/forum/index.php for investigation.

Somebody please reply if possible, I'd be thankful.
Chillax!

~Romil

~Romil

Post by ~Romil » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:50 am

What guys?!?! No reply to my problem.

Please, please reply it's an emergency :roll:

Sorry for being little impatient. Thanks!
Chillax!

~Romil

sobman
I've Been Banned!

Post by sobman » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:17 am

same thing happend to me i think you have to restart you board do you have a backup?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”