Solved: Upgraded 2.0.11 to 2.0.12

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
dukedunstable

Solved: Upgraded 2.0.11 to 2.0.12

Post by dukedunstable »

I ran the update_to_latest file, and all went well, but after I deleted the contrib and install folders I get a critical error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: realdate() in /hsphere/local/home/jenz68/douglasadams.se/forum/index.php on line 269

Could be a birthday mod acting up, but not sure. I rolled back the 2.0.11 version of all the uploaded files, but the problem persists. What can I do?
Last edited by dukedunstable on Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hynee

Re: Upgraded 2.0.11 to 2.0.12

Post by Hynee »

dukedunstable wrote: I ran the update_to_latest file, and all went well, but after I deleted the contrib and install folders I get a critical error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: realdate() in /hsphere/local/home/jenz68/douglasadams.se/forum/index.php on line 269

Could be a birthday mod acting up, but not sure. I rolled back the 2.0.11 version of all the uploaded files, but the problem persists. What can I do?

There is no call to a function realdate() anywhere in index.php, nor is this file upgraded in v2.0.12, so it must be a mod you've installed somewhere.

realdate() isn't a core PHP function, but it might be defined somewhere in phpBB or a mod.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”