Critical Errors

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
wickedintense

Critical Errors

Post by wickedintense »

backed up my site... installed the last visit mod with easy mod .... everything was reported as successful... tried to restore the backup but now i am unable to access the bb and it is coming up with this message on a blank white page

phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating last visit time

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_lastlogon' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1109308846, user_session_page = 0, user_lastvisit = 1109308846, user_lastlogon = 1109308846, user_totallogon=user_totallogon+1 WHERE user_id = -1

Line : 171
File : /home/tantri3/public_html/bulletinboard/includes/sessions.php

There is an extra space after the ?> that i cannot get rid of... can't access my admin panel because of this error to restore the backup

so i need some suggestions please :D
flogger12

Post by flogger12 »

why can 't you get rid of it? just put your cursor after it and hit the delete key a few times and that should do it.
be sure you have it open in a plain text editor, not word or dreameweaver, but notepad or wordpad, etc.

luck,
robert
wickedintense

Post by wickedintense »

i did that several times and everytime i reopen it to edit it in my control panel the extra space is still there after the ?> no matter how many times i delete it and save the file. :( :?
flogger12

Post by flogger12 »

wickedintense wrote: i did that several times and everytime i reopen it to edit it in my control panel the extra space is still there after the ?> no matter how many times i delete it and save the file. :( :?

don't open it in your control panel, download it to your computer and open it in notepad, fix it, then save it and upload it back. make sure it has the php extension.

those control panel editors will break php code by putting all sorts of extra hidden code in them.

luck,
robert
wickedintense

Post by wickedintense »

did that too, sorry should have mentioned that :?

I went back and just changed all the files back to what they were against the install file..

there's definite bugs with this mod and changed files tho

thanks for the help robert ;)
wickedintense

Post by wickedintense »

gggrrrrrr :evil:

now i am getting this error

phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = '2' at line 3

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1109319812, user_session_page = 0, WHERE user_id = '2

Line : 291
File : /home/tantri3/public_html/bulletinboard/includes/sessions.php

always with the session.php and the user id

is it there something i should be deleting from the database?? or is there somewhere i can find the original sessions.php file ? cuz even though i backed up the DB and restored it i am still getting errors.

HELP! please :)
wickedintense

Post by wickedintense »

any ideas, because at this point i can't think of anymore solutions :idea: :( :?:

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”