New Skin

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
{GE} Jakster

New Skin

Post by {GE} Jakster »

Hey, can someone tell me how to install a new skin on the php forum. I downloaded a skin from this site and extracted it too....just dont know what to do next...
Poupoune
Former Team Member
Location: In the stars... where you left me, and where I will wait for you... always...

Post by Poupoune »

You just have to upload the directory named as the style, and upload it ( unzipped! ) to the 'templates' folder.

Then in the ACP, in Style menu, choose 'install', you should see your new style awaiting installation. Install it, and you'll be able to see it in the main config of administration and in your profile :wink:
Poupoune - http://www.poup.net
My styles : [ La courbe de tes yeux ] - [ Stars are for dying ] - [ Plenitude ] - [ genElectro ]
3d0

Post by 3d0 »

Install it into the templates dir, then go into your admin panel.

Under Styles, click add.

There will be the style you just added, now click install.

Phpbb shall now regcgnise it.
An Phpbb Support Dude--PM me for help.
Join the Clan:http://www.thedaetclan.tk

Now Testing:Phpbb 3.0 Beta
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish
{GE} Jakster

Re: New Skin

Post by {GE} Jakster »

ok thanks guys let me try...like the url for my forums is www.gamesetc.chelf.net/forum so when i click on www>forum then in ftp, i see images, templates etc...do i upload in templates then?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”