Forum categories view

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
J-Kite

Forum categories view

Post by J-Kite »

Hey, I'm posting here not in the phpbb forum cause I never get answers in there, lol.

KK well you know if you click on a category in your forum, it loads the page and add Forums/c=3.html for example to the end for category 3. But it just closes up the other categories. Is there a link I can go to that completely hides the other categories titles? Or a setting? I am using a seperate category for my videos, and I have a link on the main page that goes to Forums/c=3.html but then if someone views a video thread and wants to go back to the video category, they only have this option Forum Index -> Beer Tours Which means they have to go to the main forum and then go down to the video category. That = pain in the ass! Is there a way I could get it so the category can get in there like Forum Index -> Video Gallery -> Beer Tours

That would be sweet!

Thanks alot!

PS. This is in cpgnuke, It shouldnt be that much different though. Maybe the Forums/c=3.html is though.
J-Kite

Post by J-Kite »

EDIT: "Hey, I'm posting here not in the phpbb forum cause I never get answers in there, lol. "

That was because I posted in cpgnuke.com first and they have a board called phpbb. Noone answers me in there though.

So this forum can omit that, lol
busterblader103

Post by busterblader103 »

From what I understand, you're trying to click on the category, and you want the other categories to completely dissapear? Well, strangely, it does that automatically for me.

I'm still not sure about your post. I didn't understand most of it.. lol.. sorry.
Setty
J-Kite

Post by J-Kite »

Sir, when you click on a category. What does it add to your url? Like mine adds c=3.html

In these forums, it doesn't hid them either. The category names still stay.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”