MASS EMAIL does not work! Please help!

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785

MASS EMAIL does not work! Please help!

Post by 4040 »

Hi for the last two times or so I tried mass emailing- it hasn't worked. I have no idea what's wrong with it either!

I don't get an error of any kind- it just says the standard "emails sent" immediately after I submit it. But they aren't going out! I have two emails address on the board that should be getting it, but nada.

It worked like a charm the very first time I tried it, but not anymore. Anyone have any clues? My forum is very basic too, only one mod(unique avatar gallery) running on a subsilver theme.

HELP!

tOnk3r

Post by tOnk3r »

They could have been sent to your junk folder or your host may have a limit on the number of mails that can be sent.

Post by 4040 »

Hmm, well no they are not arriving in any folder, I know that for sure, I check them all, on both accounts.

You could be right on the second point(though I don't know what it means exactly) but, I only have 80 members right now, that's peanuts!

hodgy

Post by hodgy »

I have the same problem, did you find a cure yet?

Post by 4040 »

nope :(

custmguru®

Post by custmguru® »

ditto with me. 2 forums, neither of them will send messages anymore. they both used to.

one has 2K members, the other has nearly 10K

SoBeNet

Post by SoBeNet »

iv had the same problem...iv found out that u can send to everyone thats in a group...such as mods and admins exept the use of all users...so if u add the auto group mod that should fix the problem

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”