Must Reply Mod?

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
MichaelTunnell
Name: Michael Tunnell

Must Reply Mod?

Post by MichaelTunnell » Tue May 17, 2005 4:34 pm

I am looking for a mod for phpbb that forces people to reply to a thread if it has something like media posted in it in order to be able to download it. Does anyone know where I can find a mod for this. I know other forums have it but I prefer phpbb so I was wondering if it has it too...

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC » Tue May 17, 2005 5:09 pm

Try clicking MODS at the top of this forum or search here http://www.phpbbhacks.com/

Won't you just end up with people posting meaningless stuff just to get at the download?

MichaelTunnell

Post by MichaelTunnell » Tue May 17, 2005 5:11 pm

well yes I would but I would rather that happen and me know who is downloading rather than hundreds of people downloading and me not knowing then someone come to me who I know I would want to give the download and they tell me its not longer available...if I was using a free sender like yousendit.

Anyway I have already checked the mod database here and couldnt find anything like it which is why I posted but I havent checked out hacks...forgot about that site...thanks for the reminder.

MichaelTunnell

Post by MichaelTunnell » Tue May 17, 2005 6:10 pm

Bump just incase...

MichaelTunnell

Post by MichaelTunnell » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:07 pm

this is just an update...since no one could help me I found it myself...it's called the Hide Hack...I forgot the url but search google for that...

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”