Error when using BigDump

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Zeena

Error when using BigDump

Post by Zeena »

I get the errormessage when I try to restore from backup:
Processing file: phpbb_db_backup2.sql

Starting at the line: 27014

Error at the line 29021: );

Query: CREATE TABLE forum_privmsgs_text( privmsgs_text_id mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL, privmsgs_bbcode_uid varchar(10) NOT NULL, privmsgs_text text, PRIMARY KEY (privmsgs_text_id), KEY privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text) );

MySQL: BLOB column 'privmsgs_text' used in key specification without a key length

Stopped on error

I hav tried some old backups as well with the same erron (different line of course)
Best regards...
moodgard

Re: Error when using BigDump

Post by moodgard »

Zeena wrote: I get the errormessage when I try to restore from backup:
Processing file: phpbb_db_backup2.sql

Starting at the line: 27014

Error at the line 29021: );

Query: CREATE TABLE forum_privmsgs_text( privmsgs_text_id mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL, privmsgs_bbcode_uid varchar(10) NOT NULL, privmsgs_text text, PRIMARY KEY (privmsgs_text_id), KEY privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text) );

MySQL: BLOB column 'privmsgs_text' used in key specification without a key length

Stopped on error

I hav tried some old backups as well with the same erron (different line of course)

Replace that CREATE TABLE with the following:

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE forum_privmsgs_text( privmsgs_text_id mediumint(8) unsigned DEFAULT '0'  NOT NULL, privmsgs_bbcode_uid  varchar(10) NOT NULL, privmsgs_text text, PRIMARY KEY (privmsgs_text_id);

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”