MODS in phpNuke

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
lupus2k5

MODS in phpNuke

Post by lupus2k5 »

I've been trying to use phpNuke now, and I am trying to install EasyMod. I have been spending over two hours trying to move and modify files and it is still failing on me. Does anyone have a tutorial for putting EasyMod on phpNuke's forum? I think I messed it up more than I helped when I was trying to fix it. I'm trying to figure out how to run the queries correctly in mySQL, and I don't know the exact queries. Does anyone have reference to the exact queries of SQL for phpBB?
I was hoping for a sql.txt file to import into phpMyAdmin, but I downloaded the phpBB source and it doesn't have any sql.txt file.

PS- The reason I'm installing EasyMod is for installing the Cash Mod, Quick Reply, PM Quick Reply, and Pro Forum Stats.
_ollie_

Re: MODS in phpNuke

Post by _ollie_ »

lupus2k5 wrote: I've been trying to use phpNuke now, and I am trying to install EasyMod. I have been spending over two hours trying to move and modify files and it is still failing on me. Does anyone have a tutorial for putting EasyMod on phpNuke's forum? I think I messed it up more than I helped when I was trying to fix it. I'm trying to figure out how to run the queries correctly in mySQL, and I don't know the exact queries. Does anyone have reference to the exact queries of SQL for phpBB?
I was hoping for a sql.txt file to import into phpMyAdmin, but I downloaded the phpBB source and it doesn't have any sql.txt file.

PS- The reason I'm installing EasyMod is for installing the Cash Mod, Quick Reply, PM Quick Reply, and Pro Forum Stats.

This is phpBB not phpNuke, although phpNuke uses phpBB software the coding is changed and we cannot provide support for it, so you would need to go to a phpNuke support forum.

Sorry

Ollie

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”