ACP Error

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
theanimewizard

ACP Error

Post by theanimewizard »

I had this error in my ACP before I updated to 2.0.16.
Thinking that the error was due to the fact that I didnt upgrade, I upgraded to the latest version today and its still there.

The error reads:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_info() in /home/virtual/site53/fst/home/ffalliance/public_html/admin/admin_forums.php on line 67

When you access the ACP, there are two frames, the left where all the links are, and the right where the page loads . Its on the left frame.

geocator

Post by geocator »

Have you modified admin/admin_forums.php in any way, perhaps adding a MOD?

theanimewizard

Post by theanimewizard »

I have installed so many mods in my forums but the only mod that I remember changing admin_forums.php is the "Count Post" mod. The mod gives you the option of allowing post count to icrease in a certain forum or not.

The ACP worked after I installed the mod. Out of nowhere, the ACP just stopped working.

Ok...so i've been looking at google and when i found is that the get_info() is being defined as a global function, it is included in a lot of files?

Basically, I need to find out which files are including the function get_info...how do i find that out?

theanimewizard

Post by theanimewizard »

Fount this too:
As that function is used in 'admin/admin_xxxx.php', 'admin/admin_xxxx.php' and 'admin/admin_xxxxx.php' all with the same name and all work fine, as long as the function is not global, i.e. included in another file such as 'includes/functions_admin.php' then each function in each of the previously mentioned files would have to have a unique name.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”