Problem with the bbcode.php | help needed urgently. thanks

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
mosmos

Problem with the bbcode.php | help needed urgently. thanks

Post by mosmos » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:33 am

Hello,

I have just download the PHPBB to my server and tried to add some cosmetics with the mods. Unfortunately, i have forgot to backed up my files and now i have a problem to fix the problem below.

I really don't know which mod did cause this error in my bbcode.php but i thought you might help me to find out. I am not a expert php coder (just a copy-paster) so please explain or show me with the codes.

Thank you.

Here is my bbcode.php

http://ergintekinbas.com/phpbb/bbcode.txt

Here is my usercp_viewprofie.php

http://ergintekinbas.com/phpbb/usercp_viewprofie.txt

The problem is, it gives me this ("Fatal error: Cannot redeclare load_bbcode_template() (previously declared in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php:45) in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 43") error when i try to see the posts or start a new topic. Actually, i just couldn't find any other actions which it causes but i guess these two might help you to fix my code.

Thank you again..

ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:37 am

Which mods do you have installed? Also, what order.. Because if you want more BBCodes, you have to install Multi BBCode MOD first or your going to run into problems.

If you don't have that many mods at all, you can just download a full package, and upload/replace the files to start off clean. (Make sure NOT to replace config.php.)
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.

mosmos

Post by mosmos » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:59 am

Hello,

I have installed; "Full Album mod", "Attachment mod", "Limit Image Width Mod", "VB Style Quote Mod", "Faq Manager Mod", "Image Cache Mod" and other small mods. I have tried to replace the bbcode.php and usercp_viewprofile.php with the new one but it didn't solved my problem. Any other idea?

Thank you.

ScionCrow wrote: Which mods do you have installed? Also, what order.. Because if you want more BBCodes, you have to install Multi BBCode MOD first or your going to run into problems.

If you don't have that many mods at all, you can just download a full package, and upload/replace the files to start off clean. (Make sure NOT to replace config.php.)

mosmos

Post by mosmos » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:15 pm

I have now installed the MultiBBCode MOD and it still gives me the same error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare multi_bbcode() (previously declared in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php:36) in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 34

I think the problem is not with the bbcode.php. There must me something else.
ScionCrow wrote: Which mods do you have installed? Also, what order.. Because if you want more BBCodes, you have to install Multi BBCode MOD first or your going to run into problems.

mosmos

Post by mosmos » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:19 pm

// MULTI BBCODE-begin
function Multi_BBCode()
{
global $template, $lang;

This is the line which causes the error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mosmos wrote:
I have now installed the MultiBBCode MOD and it still gives me the same error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare multi_bbcode() (previously declared in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php:36) in /home/mysite/public_html/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 34

I think the problem is not with the bbcode.php. There must me something else.

ScionCrow wrote:Which mods do you have installed? Also, what order.. Because if you want more BBCodes, you have to install Multi BBCode MOD first or your going to run into problems.

mosmos

Re: Problem with the bbcode.php | help needed urgently. than

Post by mosmos » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:23 am

The probem only with the viewing the topics. Everything just works perfect except viewing the topics.

mosmos

Re: Problem with the bbcode.php | help needed urgently. than

Post by mosmos » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:27 am

I have solved problem by myself. thankss.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”