3 of my 4 avatar galleries do not appear in profiles anymore

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
adan24

3 of my 4 avatar galleries do not appear in profiles anymore

Post by adan24 »

When a user goes to his profile and wants to change his avatar, he will only see one gallery and I had four. I checked the images/avatars/gallery folder and I can see my four folders there. But only one of them is showing in the listbox in the profile modification page.

I decided to delete the four folders (I did a backup first) and then I tried to modify my profile and didn't see any categories for avatars in the listbox. I then copied again the four folders from my backup to images/avatars/gallery and then I tried to modify my profile again, and I could only see ONE category in the listbox. I was hoping to see my four categories in the listbox after this "fix".

Since I opened my forum, people have used avatars from the four categories, but now they can only choose avatars from one of the folders. The others do not appear in the listbox.

And users who are using avatars from the "missing" categories probably haven't noticed the problem yet, because their avatars are still showing in the discussions.

The problem is that if someone wants to change his avatar, he will only see one category instead of the four they used to see.

fumbalah

Post by fumbalah »

You probably need to CHMOD the images/avatar/gallery folder recursivly to 777

adan24

Post by adan24 »

fumbalah wrote: You probably need to CHMOD the images/avatar/gallery folder recursivly to 777

I did that and didn't work. Any other suggestions??

fumbalah

Post by fumbalah »

Did you chmod the folders inside the gallery folder as well?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”