Legal Question

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
HCefai

Legal Question

Post by HCefai » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 pm

Hi, this is my first time posting and I do so because I have a legal dilemma.

I was registered with another forum (hosted by this group) and have since been informed that the moderator has deleted my account/user name etc.

The reason for this is not out of disrespect on my part but due to legal information, which I did intend to, and still do intend to take him to court for. We have known each other for several years and this is quite a battle that he and I are going through.

Is there any way I can retrieve this information from my private e-mail message box?

Incidentally, one of his friends is a host of this site as well. I am trying to avoid Police Internet interference so I would prefer if someone can help me before such actions are necessary.

Thank you.

Firstliveline

fumbalah

Post by fumbalah » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:32 pm

If you are refering to this forum, there are no other forums hosted on this server. or by this group. You will need to contact the Administrator(s) of the Board in question. If you have any other questions regarding legailties of this forum, contact one of the Team Leaders

HCefai

Post by HCefai » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:39 pm

Thank you so much. I have sent my private message and am waiting for additional assistance.

firstliveline

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”