install PM mod

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
sofiano

install PM mod

Post by sofiano » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:47 pm

hello ppl

i need help in this, i want to install Welcome Message PM to new members but i don't know what derictory should i put the files (i have downloaded the mod) and i don't know aswell after putin'g the files what should i do next?

fumbalah

Post by fumbalah » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:36 am

MOD Support needs to be done in one of two places. First, you should check if there is a topic in the MOD Release and Announcement Forum for the Modification that you are trying to install. If there is not, you will need to contact the author of the modification for support. We can not support 3rd party modifications.

Wert
Former Team Member
Name: Chris Aguilar

Post by Wert » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:26 am

fumbalah wrote: MOD Support needs to be done in one of two places. First, you should check if there is a topic in the MOD Release and Announcement Forum for the Modification that you are trying to install. If there is not, you will need to contact the author of the modification for support. We can not support 3rd party modifications.
What he said. :)
phpBB Support
Get help with installation and running phpBB 2.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests or MOD-related questions here.
Chris Aguilar - AKA "Wert"

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”