changing template problem

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
matth05

changing template problem

Post by matth05 »

i recently had a template RBWG installed and wrote all of my mods on that, now im changing to Boyz and i have installed the cash mod into my memberlist_body.tpl. but now the cash wont display at all, does anyone know why ? my site is http://project.feelmybass.com/forum
ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow »

Check the file you've editted for any possible mistakes. Double-check, even triple-check if you have to.

Although, please refrain from posting in phpBB Support for MOD Support, these topics need to be posted in the MOD Release topics or the DEV topics in the BETA forum.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.
matth05

Post by matth05 »

only moderators can post in the mod support forum
Drexion
Former Team Member

Post by Drexion »

For assistance with the Cash MOD, feel free to search / ask for assistance in the cash mod support thread,
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=94055
gmex2006

Post by gmex2006 »

matth05 wrote: only moderators can post in the mod support forum

Do you mean in the Cash MOD support thread? As far as I know all members are allowed to post in the thread. I will find the link and post it here

Edit : Please follow the link posted above. Thanks

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”