Visual Confirmation Question

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
UrbanIntensity

Visual Confirmation Question

Post by UrbanIntensity » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:09 am

First off, I apologize if this question already has an answer here, but I just got through searching through about 3 months worth of 'Visual Confirmation' posts and couldn't find an answer. I also apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but please, bear with me.

How does the visual confirmation work? I have a potential member for my mb contacting me because she cannot see the image. However, I and everyone else can. Is there anything that is necessary to be installed in order to be able to see it? Are there any settings she needs to check?

Just trying to find out so I can tell her and any future members what they need to do to fix the problem.
Last edited by UrbanIntensity on Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Post by pentapenguin » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:48 am

Does she happen to be on AOL?
If so, the only thing I know to try is for her to use a standalone browser like Firefox or IE and use that instead of the AOL browser.
That might work.
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

UrbanIntensity

Post by UrbanIntensity » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:57 am

She does. I will make that suggestion and see if it solves the issue.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”