Page 1 of 1

How o do this?

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:41 pm
by Keva

On my board I want underneath the avatar a field which says somthing like "Group:" And the group their in. eg Admin/Moderator etc.

Heres a pic to show what i mean.


Is their any mods that allow me to do this or code i can use to do it myself?

Thanks :D

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:59 pm
by CTCNetwork

You can have a look at the Profile Control Panel MOD...

Or just browse through the Profile MODs for what you may like. Look Here...

Hope this helps,

Des. . . :wink: