PLZ HELP

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
galenlott

PLZ HELP

Post by galenlott »

something happened with my phpBB and i have no clue what it is...i cant view any thread but can viewe profiles and my portal etc. when i tryr to look at a thread i get this:

General Error

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_us' at line 1

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, u.user_level p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 1 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 400
File : viewtopic.php

PLZ HELP ME! if i need a new unmodded viewforum.php or sumthing plz tell me and tell me where to get one... :idea: 8O
Anon
Former Team Member

Post by Anon »

Please fill out the support request template, it is a Sticky at the top of this forum
espicom

Post by espicom »

You can always view an unmodified version of ANY PHPBB file by downloading the latest install archive (which you should have a copy of anyway), and extracting the particular file.
u.user_level p.*,

There should be a comma where that space is. You must have lost it when making the MOD to this file.
Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer
drathbun
Former Team Member

Post by drathbun »

Moved to phpBB Support.
I blog about phpBB: phpBBDoctor blog
Still using phpbb2? So am I! Click below for details

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”