Signatures Not Showing

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Ladysarajane

Signatures Not Showing

Post by Ladysarajane »

URL: www.ladysarajane.com/phpBB2/index.php
Template(s) used: default
Any and all MODs: EasyMod 0.3.0, Birthdays 2.0
Do you use a port of phpBB: no
Version of phpBB: 2.0.19
Version of PHP: n/a
Which database server and version: MySQL
Host: godaddy.com
Did someone install this for you/who: no
Is this an upgrade/from what to what: no
Is this a conversion/from what to what: no
Have you searched for your problem: yes
If so, what terms did you try: signatures, missing signatures, sigs
Do you have a test account for us: no

I just newly set this board up and in testing, I tried to add a signature to my profile and cannot.
Under Admin/ configuration I have the box checked to allow for signatures and in my profile I have checked "Always allow signatures"

Any ideas what could be wrong? I am a total newbie at this. I really don't know if the problem was present before the birthday mod or not.
argus

Re: Signatures Not Showing

Post by argus »

Appears to be working for the account I just created. Might be different for your account since it was created before you did the Birthday Mod (not the likely cause though).
Ladysarajane wrote: Under Admin/ configuration I have the box checked to allow for signatures and in my profile I have checked "Always allow signatures"

Have a look at the Userguide just to be safe. http://www.phpbb.com/support/guide/#section4_2

Ensure the Attach Signature box is checked within the Post before you click Submit.

Also, ensure you are filling in something in the Signature field within your Profile.
Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

Thanks for looking! After you had one showed up you yours, I was able to get one to show also.

Strange, I did not change any settings from the times I tried to get the signature to show up.

Again, thank you for looking! :D
It may just be a idiosyncrsy in my install.
argus

Post by argus »

You're welcome. :wink: Glad it's working now.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”