PHPBB Forum

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Villian

PHPBB Forum

Post by Villian »

No offence but PHPBB Sucks, I've had to reinstall it 10times and I always get the same dam problem, and ive done everything read about 100pages and nothing, so sadly phpbb has lost a user oh well.. just gonna have to goto invision

p3980

Post by p3980 »

Sorry, but, quite frankly, if you don't like phpBB, we aren't going to get all upset. So long, we're sorry it didn't work out for you.
Support Request Template <> Knowledge Base<>starfoxtj's Admin Toolkit
Member of the Unofficial Forum for phpBB.com Supporters

Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Name: Yuriy Rusko

Re: PHPBB Forum

Post by Marshalrusty »

Villian wrote: No offence but PHPBB Sucks, I've had to reinstall it 10times and I always get the same dam problem, and ive done everything read about 100pages and nothing, so sadly phpbb has lost a user oh well.. just gonna have to goto invision

All I can tell you is "good luck". phpBB is by far better and easier to use than any other forum software available, believe me, I've tried many of them.

I'd also like to point out that you didn't even bother to tell us what the error that you've gotten 100 times is. For all you know, the problem could have nothing to do with phpBB. It can be a server or database issue for example.

If you can't get phpBB to work, I doubt you'll have better luck with anything else. I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon :wink:
Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs

Villian

Post by Villian »

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=371560

i asked about 10times no responce.

espicom

Post by espicom »

And your problem is related to configuration problems on your server... There's not a whole lot anyone can do about that except you and your host, since reinstalling PHPBB doesn't fix server configuration errors!

(oh, and 4 posts with very little information != "about 10 times")
Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”