Can not connect to phpbb website

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
zombie#1

Can not connect to phpbb website

Post by zombie#1 »

I can connect to any website in the world except one. It is a php powered website. I can connect to other php websites. Have talked to the admins of website and they don't know why I can't connect. Have spent 3+ hours on phone with my ISP tech support and could not resolve the connection problem. Have tried every possible setting change on firwalls and AV software with out any luck. Like I said I can connect to any site except this one. Sounds to me like the problem may be with the php website but any suggestions as to what I may try on my end would be appreciated. If it is something that I have not already tried I would gladly give it a try. Will not name the wesite here but if it is needed let me know and I can PM it to whichever php support person needs it. If you need additional info from me please specify what you need and I will be glad to provide it. Don't know where else to ask for help with this problem since the website is a php based website.
lurttinen
Translator

Post by lurttinen »

Be more specific,

You are not able to connect to the website OR to the phpBB forum?

If it's the website, They might have restricted access from your ISP on a server level.
Signature is here
zombie#1

Post by zombie#1 »

I can not connect to their website. I will check with them to see if they have restricted access from my ISP on a server level. Thanks for the suggestion. Will let you know if this solved the problem.
Lyrikal_J

Post by Lyrikal_J »

What website are you having trouble connecting to?

This forum is for support for people having trouble with there phpBB software.
lurttinen
Translator

Post by lurttinen »

As been said, the website cannot be conncted.

Not phpBB issue.

Good luck, closing.
Signature is here

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”