phpbb2.0.20: all fixes in one place...

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
TargetPractice

Post by TargetPractice » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:46 pm

karlsemple wrote: Please lets not turn this into a discussion, i have no control over making topics sticky, you would have to contact and admin about that.

Just making a comment to bring these issues back to the top of stack. Lots of bugs for an offical release :(

.:eagle:.

Post by .:eagle:. » Mon May 01, 2006 11:05 pm

asinshesq wrote:
.:eagle:. wrote:

Code: Select all

}

$message = addslashes($message);
		$message = str_replace('"', '\"', $message);
	}
I keep with the same problem. i can't use quotes with nicks :?

With new posts it works, but the oldest topics keep with the problem :?

That's normal and fine. If you didn't make this change and some posts got made, those posts have the wrong bbcode inthem and the only way to fix them is to click edit and resave.

hun? the topics have the right bbcode
nick wrote:. can u explain better?

asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq » Mon May 01, 2006 11:14 pm

.:eagle:. wrote: I keep with the same problem. i can't use quotes with nicks :?

With new posts it works, but the oldest topics keep with the problem :?
asinshesq wrote:That's normal and fine. If you didn't make this change and some posts got made, those posts have the wrong bbcode inthem and the only way to fix them is to click edit and resave.

hun? the topics have the right bbcode. can u explain better?

No, they don't have the right bbcode in them. You only think they do because when you view them you see the correct tags. But they are supposed to be stored in the database with a special bbcode identifier. Before you fixed your code any named quotes were stored without that identifier so phpbb doesn't reallize they are bbcode tags at all. If you click the edit button on them and then click submit without changing them at all that should fix them.

Captain Jim

Post by Captain Jim » Wed May 03, 2006 11:38 am

I just upgraded from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 last night and my quotes are not working. Which of these steps should I emplore to fix this problem? I used the 'changed files only' upgrade. Thanks for your help!

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple » Wed May 03, 2006 11:39 am

Captain Jim wrote: I just upgraded from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 last night and my quotes are not working. Which of these steps should I emplore to fix this problem? I used the 'changed files only' upgrade. Thanks for your help!

the first fix in the first post of this topic is the quote fix

Captain Jim

Post by Captain Jim » Wed May 03, 2006 11:53 am

Thank you! Problem fixed.

Should I do the same thing for PM quotes?

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple » Wed May 03, 2006 12:03 pm

i would say do fix 1,2,3,4 as they are all taken from the development version of the next release and are official phpbb fixes. Fix 5 however has not been taken from the cvs and thus i would not suggest using it, your choice though :) as all 5 fixes work and fix bugs in he 2.0.20 update.

nawz157

Post by nawz157 » Wed May 03, 2006 5:29 pm

I tryed the first fix listed and got this error now

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'll check back over and over again! ferr3t, i heard about those festivals- i'' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES (16319, '', '146f38f25a', '[quote:146f38f25a=\"hurleys_belly\"]nawz, yes- layne staley died, but the rest of the members are touring with one or more new potential singers. they are playing at the bowery ballroom on may 23rd. mad season was amazing, i love that band! lunachick, thanks again for the info, so far there is nothing, but i'll check back over and over again! ferr3t, i heard about those festivals- i'm so jealous of the uk! wish i could go there, but i need money :roll: there aren't any festivals scheduled here in the u.s. that AIC is playing, but again, i'll keep checking...[/quote:146f38f25a] There gonna be in japan')

Line : 250
File : functions_post.php

What do i do?
My Support Template ... Your phpBB board URL: - http://lostinthehatch.com/ ... Template(s) used:Sapphic & allsat ... Any and all MODs: RSS ,ez portal ... Version of phpBB: UPTODATE ... Host: Siteground

Do you have a test account for - no

asinshesq

Post by asinshesq » Wed May 03, 2006 6:31 pm

nawz157 wrote: I tryed the first fix listed and got this error now

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'll check back over and over again! ferr3t, i heard about those festivals- i'' at line 1

I assume that only happens when your board's html is enabled in the acp, correct? Did you make any change to bbcode.php that might be incompatible with that fix? (You should not be touching bbcode.php for this problem so if you tinkered with bbcode.php that could cause problems).

How about posting the part of your functions_post.php file that's around where you applied that fix (say, 5 lines before and 5 lines after) and we'll take a look. For some reason, your single quotes are being left alone instead of 'escaped' (when a single quote or apostraphe appears in your text like it does in the post that triggered that error, it is supposed to be preceded by a '\' to let the software know that you mean a single quote rather than the end of your code). I imagine that when you do not have any single quotes or apostraphe's in a post that you don't get that error, correct?

asinshesq

Post by asinshesq » Wed May 03, 2006 6:40 pm

nawz157 wrote: I tryed the first fix listed and got this error now...

And just to rule out the easy thing: when you applied that fix, make sure you added the new line after the old one...make sure you did NOT replace the old one! When it's all done, those lines should look like this:

bbwoolfy

Post by bbwoolfy » Wed May 03, 2006 6:54 pm

Is it just me that's having problem with fix 1, in that users with HTML turned off in their profiles can't quote properly?

Also, when you try and undo the fix (by deleting the extra line) and reverting to HTML OFF (for the whole board) - quotes don't work at all for anyone! 8O

Surely this means the 'fix' isn't a total solution to the problem???

See my thread for the full story...

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 78#2119178

tiraman

Post by tiraman » Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 pm

The visual confirmation image shows up as a broken image link.
Take a look:

http://forum.tiraman.com/profile.php?mo ... greed=true

I use a Windows based host and MySQL4.
I can't disable it because alot of spammer register right away.
I used the option for administrator activation, but that doesn't stop them from registering, it just makes them inactive. so I have to delete them one by one, which takes a lot of time.

Please Help

nawz157

Post by nawz157 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:28 am

Thanks Everyone, i got the quote situation under control.

Any help on my other problem, with the view members posts not working would be great.

Thanks Again :D
My Support Template ... Your phpBB board URL: - http://lostinthehatch.com/ ... Template(s) used:Sapphic & allsat ... Any and all MODs: RSS ,ez portal ... Version of phpBB: UPTODATE ... Host: Siteground

Do you have a test account for - no

Arturo Fuente

Post by Arturo Fuente » Sat May 06, 2006 5:11 pm

I just recently installed 2.0.20 and I can't seem to correct the quote problem. I have pasted in exactly what everyone is saying to paste in and nothing changes. It always changes to the "" and the & etc goes away everytime I paste it in, is it supposed to?
Here is my functions_post.php

<?php
/***************************************************************************
 *                            functions_post.php
 *                            -------------------
 *   begin                : Saturday, Feb 13, 2001
 *   copyright            : (C) 2001 The phpBB Group
 *   email                : support@phpbb.com
 *   $Id: functions_post.php,v 1.9.2.49 2006/03/14 20:40:32 grahamje Exp $
 ***************************************************************************/

/***************************************************************************
 *   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 *   (at your option) any later version.
 ***************************************************************************/

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	die('Hacking attempt');
}

$html_entities_match = array('#&(?!(\#[0-9]+;))#', '#<#', '#>#', '#"#');
$html_entities_replace = array('&', '<', '>', '"');

$unhtml_specialchars_match = array('#>#', '#<#', '#"#', '#&#');
$unhtml_specialchars_replace = array('>', '<', '"', '&');

//
// This function will prepare a posted message for
// entry into the database.
//
function prepare_message($message, $html_on, $bbcode_on, $smile_on, $bbcode_uid = 0)
{
	global $board_config, $html_entities_match, $html_entities_replace;

//
	// Clean up the message
	//
	$message = trim($message);

if ($html_on)
	{
		// If HTML is on, we try to make it safe
		// This approach is quite agressive and anything that does not look like a valid tag
		// is going to get converted to HTML entities
		$message = stripslashes($message);
		$html_match = '#<[^\w<]*(\w+)((?:"[^"]*"|\'[^\']*\'|[^<>\'"])+)?>#';
		$matches = array();

$message_split = preg_split($html_match, $message);
		preg_match_all($html_match, $message, $matches);

$message = '';

foreach ($message_split as $part)
		{
			$tag = array(array_shift($matches[0]), array_shift($matches[1]), array_shift($matches[2]));
			$message .= htmlspecialchars($part) . clean_html($tag);
		}

}
	else
	{
		$message = preg_replace($html_entities_match, $html_entities_replace, $message);
	}

if($bbcode_on && $bbcode_uid != '')
	{
		$message = bbencode_first_pass($message, $bbcode_uid);
	}

return $message;
}

function unprepare_message($message)
{
	global $unhtml_specialchars_match, $unhtml_specialchars_replace;

return preg_replace($unhtml_specialchars_match, $unhtml_specialchars_replace, $message);
}

//
// Prepare a message for posting
// 
function prepare_post(&$mode, &$post_data, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$error_msg, &$username, &$bbcode_uid, &$subject, &$message, &$poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length)
{
	global $board_config, $userdata, $lang, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;

// Check username
	if (!empty($username))
	{
		$username = phpbb_clean_username($username);

if (!$userdata['session_logged_in'] || ($userdata['session_logged_in'] && $username != $userdata['username']))
		{
			include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_validate.'.$phpEx);

$result = validate_username($username);
			if ($result['error'])
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $result['error_msg'] : $result['error_msg'];
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$username = '';
		}
	}

// Check subject
	if (!empty($subject))
	{
		$subject = htmlspecialchars(trim($subject));
	}
	else if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_subject'] : $lang['Empty_subject'];
	}

// Check message
	if (!empty($message))
	{
		$bbcode_uid = ($bbcode_on) ? make_bbcode_uid() : '';
		$message = prepare_message(trim($message), $html_on, $bbcode_on, $smilies_on, $bbcode_uid);
	}
	else if ($mode != 'delete' && $mode != 'poll_delete') 
	{
		$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_message'] : $lang['Empty_message'];
	}

//
	// Handle poll stuff
	//
	if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$poll_length = (isset($poll_length)) ? max(0, intval($poll_length)) : 0;

if (!empty($poll_title))
		{
			$poll_title = htmlspecialchars(trim($poll_title));
		}

if(!empty($poll_options))
		{
			$temp_option_text = array();
			while(list($option_id, $option_text) = @each($poll_options))
			{
				$option_text = trim($option_text);
				if (!empty($option_text))
				{
					$temp_option_text[intval($option_id)] = htmlspecialchars($option_text);
				}
			}
			$option_text = $temp_option_text;

if (count($poll_options) < 2)
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['To_few_poll_options'] : $lang['To_few_poll_options'];
			}
			else if (count($poll_options) > $board_config['max_poll_options']) 
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['To_many_poll_options'] : $lang['To_many_poll_options'];
			}
			else if ($poll_title == '')
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_poll_title'] : $lang['Empty_poll_title'];
			}
		}
	}

return;
}

//
// Post a new topic/reply/poll or edit existing post/poll
//
function submit_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, &$topic_type, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$attach_sig, &$bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_subject, $post_message, $poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length)
{
	global $board_config, $lang, $db, $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;
	global $userdata, $user_ip;

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

$current_time = time();

if ($mode == 'newtopic' || $mode == 'reply' || $mode == 'editpost') 
	{
		//
		// Flood control
		//
		$where_sql = ($userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS) ? "poster_ip = '$user_ip'" : 'poster_id = ' . $userdata['user_id'];
		$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_time) AS last_post_time
			FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . "
			WHERE $where_sql";
		if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql))
		{
			if ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result))
			{
				if (intval($row['last_post_time']) > 0 && ($current_time - intval($row['last_post_time'])) < intval($board_config['flood_interval']))
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Flood_Error']);
				}
			}
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'editpost')
	{
		remove_search_post($post_id);
	}

if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$topic_vote = (!empty($poll_title) && count($poll_options) >= 2) ? 1 : 0;

$sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $current_time, $forum_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $topic_vote)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_type = $topic_type " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
		if (!$db->sql_query($sql))
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in posting', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

if ($mode == 'newtopic')
		{
			$topic_id = $db->sql_nextid();
		}
	}

$edited_sql = ($mode == 'editpost' && !$post_data['last_post'] && $post_data['poster_post']) ? ", post_edit_time = $current_time, post_edit_count = post_edit_count + 1 " : "";
	$sql = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . POSTS_TABLE . " (topic_id, forum_id, poster_id, post_username, post_time, poster_ip, enable_bbcode, enable_html, enable_smilies, enable_sig) VALUES ($topic_id, $forum_id, " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", '$post_username', $current_time, '$user_ip', $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig)" : "UPDATE " . POSTS_TABLE . " SET post_username = '$post_username', enable_bbcode = $bbcode_on, enable_html = $html_on, enable_smilies = $smilies_on, enable_sig = $attach_sig" . $edited_sql . " WHERE post_id = $post_id";
	if (!$db->sql_query($sql, BEGIN_TRANSACTION))
	{
	}

if ($mode != 'editpost')
	{
		$post_id = $db->sql_nextid();
	}

$sql = ($mode != 'editpost') ? "INSERT INTO " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES ($post_id, '$post_subject', '$bbcode_uid', '$post_message')" : "UPDATE " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " SET post_text = '$post_message',  bbcode_uid = '$bbcode_uid', post_subject = '$post_subject' WHERE post_id = $post_id";
	{
	}

add_search_words('single', $post_id, stripslashes($post_message), stripslashes($post_subject));

//
	// Add poll
	// 
	if (($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['edit_poll'])) && !empty($poll_title) && count($poll_options) >= 2)
	{
		$sql = (!$post_data['has_poll']) ? "INSERT INTO " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " (topic_id, vote_text, vote_start, vote_length) VALUES ($topic_id, '$poll_title', $current_time, " . ($poll_length * 86400) . ")" : "UPDATE " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " SET vote_text = '$poll_title', vote_length = " . ($poll_length * 86400) . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
		{
		}

$delete_option_sql = '';
		$old_poll_result = array();
		if ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['has_poll'])
		{
			$sql = "SELECT vote_option_id, vote_result  
				FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
				WHERE vote_id = $poll_id 
				ORDER BY vote_option_id ASC";
			if (!($result = $db->sql_query($sql)))
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain vote data results for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result))
			{
				$old_poll_result[$row['vote_option_id']] = $row['vote_result'];

if (!isset($poll_options[$row['vote_option_id']]))
				{
					$delete_option_sql .= ($delete_option_sql != '') ? ', ' . $row['vote_option_id'] : $row['vote_option_id'];
				}
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$poll_id = $db->sql_nextid();
		}

@reset($poll_options);

$poll_option_id = 1;
		while (list($option_id, $option_text) = each($poll_options))
		{
			if (!empty($option_text))
			{
				$option_text = str_replace("\'", "''", htmlspecialchars($option_text));
				$poll_result = ($mode == "editpost" && isset($old_poll_result[$option_id])) ? $old_poll_result[$option_id] : 0;

$sql = ($mode != "editpost" || !isset($old_poll_result[$option_id])) ? "INSERT INTO " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " (vote_id, vote_option_id, vote_option_text, vote_result) VALUES ($poll_id, $poll_option_id, '$option_text', $poll_result)" : "UPDATE " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " SET vote_option_text = '$option_text', vote_result = $poll_result WHERE vote_option_id = $option_id AND vote_id = $poll_id";
				{
				}
				$poll_option_id++;
			}
		}

if ($delete_option_sql != '')
		{
			$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
				WHERE vote_option_id IN ($delete_option_sql) 
					AND vote_id = $poll_id";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error deleting pruned poll options', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
	}

$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">';
	$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return false;
}

//
// Update post stats and details
//
function update_post_stats(&$mode, &$post_data, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$user_id)
{
	global $db;

$sign = ($mode == 'delete') ? '- 1' : '+ 1';
	$forum_update_sql = "forum_posts = forum_posts $sign";
	$topic_update_sql = '';

if ($mode == 'delete')
	{
		if ($post_data['last_post'])
		{
			if ($post_data['first_post'])
			{
				$forum_update_sql .= ', forum_topics = forum_topics - 1';
			}
			else
			{

$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1';

$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_id) AS last_post_id
					FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting post', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}

{
					$topic_update_sql .= ', topic_last_post_id = ' . $row['last_post_id'];
				}
			}

if ($post_data['last_topic'])
			{
				$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_id) AS last_post_id
					FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE forum_id = $forum_id"; 
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting post', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}

{
					$forum_update_sql .= ($row['last_post_id']) ? ', forum_last_post_id = ' . $row['last_post_id'] : ', forum_last_post_id = 0';
				}
			}
		}
		else if ($post_data['first_post']) 
		{
			$sql = "SELECT MIN(post_id) AS first_post_id
				FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
			{
			}

{
				$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1, topic_first_post_id = ' . $row['first_post_id'];
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1';
		}
	}
	else if ($mode != 'poll_delete')
	{
		$forum_update_sql .= ", forum_last_post_id = $post_id" . (($mode == 'newtopic') ? ", forum_topics = forum_topics $sign" : ""); 
		$topic_update_sql = "topic_last_post_id = $post_id" . (($mode == 'reply') ? ", topic_replies = topic_replies $sign" : ", topic_first_post_id = $post_id");
	}
	else 
	{
		$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_vote = 0';
	}

$sql = "UPDATE " . FORUMS_TABLE . " SET 
		$forum_update_sql 
		WHERE forum_id = $forum_id";
	{
	}

if ($topic_update_sql != '')
	{
		$sql = "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET 
			$topic_update_sql 
		{
		}
	}

if ($mode != 'poll_delete')
	{
		$sql = "UPDATE " . USERS_TABLE . "
			SET user_posts = user_posts $sign 
			WHERE user_id = $user_id";
		if (!$db->sql_query($sql, END_TRANSACTION))
		{
		}
	}

return;
}

//
// Delete a post/poll
//
function delete_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id)
{

if ($mode != 'poll_delete')
	{
		include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE post_id = $post_id";
		{
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " 
			WHERE post_id = $post_id";
		{
		}

if ($post_data['last_post'])
		{
			if ($post_data['first_post'])
			{
				$forum_update_sql .= ', forum_topics = forum_topics - 1';
				$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE topic_id = $topic_id 
						OR topic_moved_id = $topic_id";
				{
				}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
				{
				}
			}
		}

remove_search_post($post_id);
	}

if ($mode == 'poll_delete' || ($mode == 'delete' && $post_data['first_post'] && $post_data['last_post']) && $post_data['has_poll'] && $post_data['edit_poll'])
	{
		$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " 
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting poll', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE vote_id = $poll_id";
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting poll', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_USERS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE vote_id = $poll_id";
		{
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'delete' && $post_data['first_post'] && $post_data['last_post'])
	{
		$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . '=' . $forum_id) . '">';
		$message = $lang['Deleted'];
	}
	else
	{
		$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . '=' . $topic_id) . '">';
		$message = (($mode == 'poll_delete') ? $lang['Poll_delete'] : $lang['Deleted']) . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_topic'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id") . '">', '</a>');
	}

$message .=  '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return;
}

//
// Handle user notification on new post
//
function user_notification($mode, &$post_data, &$topic_title, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$notify_user)
{

$current_time = time();

if ($mode != 'delete')
	{
		if ($mode == 'reply')
		{
			$sql = "SELECT ban_userid 
				FROM " . BANLIST_TABLE;
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain banlist', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$user_id_sql = '';
			{
				if (isset($row['ban_userid']) && !empty($row['ban_userid']))
				{
					$user_id_sql .= ', ' . $row['ban_userid'];
				}
			}

$sql = "SELECT u.user_id, u.user_email, u.user_lang 
				FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . " tw, " . USERS_TABLE . " u 
				WHERE tw.topic_id = $topic_id 
					AND tw.user_id NOT IN (" . $userdata['user_id'] . ", " . ANONYMOUS . $user_id_sql . ") 
					AND tw.notify_status = " . TOPIC_WATCH_UN_NOTIFIED . " 
					AND u.user_id = tw.user_id";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain list of topic watchers', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$update_watched_sql = '';
			$bcc_list_ary = array();

{
				// Sixty second limit
				@set_time_limit(60);

do
				{
					if ($row['user_email'] != '')
					{
						$bcc_list_ary[$row['user_lang']][] = $row['user_email'];
					}
					$update_watched_sql .= ($update_watched_sql != '') ? ', ' . $row['user_id'] : $row['user_id'];
				}
				while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result));

//
				// Let's do some checking to make sure that mass mail functions
				// are working in win32 versions of php.
				//
				if (preg_match('/[c-z]:\\\.*/i', getenv('PATH')) && !$board_config['smtp_delivery'])
				{
					$ini_val = (@phpversion() >= '4.0.0') ? 'ini_get' : 'get_cfg_var';

// We are running on windows, force delivery to use our smtp functions
					// since php's are broken by default
					$board_config['smtp_delivery'] = 1;
					$board_config['smtp_host'] = @$ini_val('SMTP');
				}

if (sizeof($bcc_list_ary))
				{
					include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/emailer.'.$phpEx);
					$emailer = new emailer($board_config['smtp_delivery']);

$script_name = preg_replace('/^\/?(.*?)\/?$/', '\1', trim($board_config['script_path']));
					$script_name = ($script_name != '') ? $script_name . '/viewtopic.'.$phpEx : 'viewtopic.'.$phpEx;
					$server_name = trim($board_config['server_name']);
					$server_protocol = ($board_config['cookie_secure']) ? 'https://' : 'http://';
					$server_port = ($board_config['server_port'] <> 80) ? ':' . trim($board_config['server_port']) . '/' : '/';

$orig_word = array();
					$replacement_word = array();
					obtain_word_list($orig_word, $replacement_word);

$emailer->from($board_config['board_email']);
					$emailer->replyto($board_config['board_email']);

$topic_title = (count($orig_word)) ? preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, unprepare_message($topic_title)) : unprepare_message($topic_title);

@reset($bcc_list_ary);
					while (list($user_lang, $bcc_list) = each($bcc_list_ary))
					{
						$emailer->use_template('topic_notify', $user_lang);

for ($i = 0; $i < count($bcc_list); $i++)
						{
							$emailer->bcc($bcc_list[$i]);
						}

// The Topic_reply_notification lang string below will be used
						// if for some reason the mail template subject cannot be read 
						// ... note it will not necessarily be in the posters own language!
						$emailer->set_subject($lang['Topic_reply_notification']); 

// This is a nasty kludge to remove the username var ... till (if?)
						// translators update their templates
						$emailer->msg = preg_replace('#[ ]?{USERNAME}#', '', $emailer->msg);

$emailer->assign_vars(array(
							'EMAIL_SIG' => (!empty($board_config['board_email_sig'])) ? str_replace('<br />', "\n", "-- \n" . $board_config['board_email_sig']) : '',
							'SITENAME' => $board_config['sitename'],
							'TOPIC_TITLE' => $topic_title, 

'U_TOPIC' => $server_protocol . $server_name . $server_port . $script_name . '?' . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id",
							'U_STOP_WATCHING_TOPIC' => $server_protocol . $server_name . $server_port . $script_name . '?' . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&unwatch=topic")
						);

$emailer->send();
						$emailer->reset();
					}
				}
			}
			$db->sql_freeresult($result);

if ($update_watched_sql != '')
			{
				$sql = "UPDATE " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
					SET notify_status = " . TOPIC_WATCH_NOTIFIED . "
						AND user_id IN ($update_watched_sql)";
				$db->sql_query($sql);
			}
		}

$sql = "SELECT topic_id 
			FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
				AND user_id = " . $userdata['user_id'];
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

if (!$notify_user && !empty($row['topic_id']))
		{
			$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
					AND user_id = " . $userdata['user_id'];
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not delete topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
		else if ($notify_user && empty($row['topic_id']))
		{
			$sql = "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . " (user_id, topic_id, notify_status)
				VALUES (" . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $topic_id, 0)";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not insert topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
	}
}

//
// Fill smiley templates (or just the variables) with smileys
// Either in a window or inline
//
function generate_smilies($mode, $page_id)
{
	global $db, $board_config, $template, $lang, $images, $theme, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;
	global $user_ip, $session_length, $starttime;
	global $userdata;

$inline_columns = 4;
	$inline_rows = 5;
	$window_columns = 8;

if ($mode == 'window')
	{
		$userdata = session_pagestart($user_ip, $page_id);
		init_userprefs($userdata);

$gen_simple_header = TRUE;

$page_title = $lang['Emoticons'];
		include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx);

$template->set_filenames(array(
			'smiliesbody' => 'posting_smilies.tpl')
		);
	}

$sql = "SELECT emoticon, code, smile_url   
		FROM " . SMILIES_TABLE . " 
		ORDER BY smilies_id";
	if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql))
	{
		$num_smilies = 0;
		$rowset = array();
		{
			if (empty($rowset[$row['smile_url']]))
			{
				$rowset[$row['smile_url']]['code'] = str_replace("'", "\\'", str_replace('\\', '\\\\', $row['code']));
				$rowset[$row['smile_url']]['emoticon'] = $row['emoticon'];
				$num_smilies++;
			}
		}

if ($num_smilies)
		{
			$smilies_count = ($mode == 'inline') ? min(19, $num_smilies) : $num_smilies;
			$smilies_split_row = ($mode == 'inline') ? $inline_columns - 1 : $window_columns - 1;

$s_colspan = 0;
			$row = 0;
			$col = 0;

while (list($smile_url, $data) = @each($rowset))
			{
				if (!$col)
				{
					$template->assign_block_vars('smilies_row', array());
				}

$template->assign_block_vars('smilies_row.smilies_col', array(
					'SMILEY_CODE' => $data['code'],
					'SMILEY_IMG' => $board_config['smilies_path'] . '/' . $smile_url,
					'SMILEY_DESC' => $data['emoticon'])
				);

$s_colspan = max($s_colspan, $col + 1);

if ($col == $smilies_split_row)
				{
					if ($mode == 'inline' && $row == $inline_rows - 1)
					{
						break;
					}
					$col = 0;
					$row++;
				}
				else
				{
					$col++;
				}
			}

if ($mode == 'inline' && $num_smilies > $inline_rows * $inline_columns)
			{
				$template->assign_block_vars('switch_smilies_extra', array());

$template->assign_vars(array(
					'L_MORE_SMILIES' => $lang['More_emoticons'], 
					'U_MORE_SMILIES' => append_sid("posting.$phpEx?mode=smilies"))
				);
			}

$template->assign_vars(array(
				'L_EMOTICONS' => $lang['Emoticons'], 
				'L_CLOSE_WINDOW' => $lang['Close_window'], 
				'S_SMILIES_COLSPAN' => $s_colspan)
			);
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'window')
	{
		$template->pparse('smiliesbody');

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_tail.'.$phpEx);
	}
}

/**
* Called from within prepare_message to clean included HTML tags if HTML is
* turned on for that post
* @param array $tag Matching text from the message to parse
*/
function clean_html($tag)
{
	global $board_config;

if (empty($tag[0]))
	{
		return '';
	}

$allowed_html_tags = preg_split('/, */', strtolower($board_config['allow_html_tags']));
	$disallowed_attributes = '/^(?:style|on)/i';

// Check if this is an end tag
	preg_match('/<[^\w\/]*\/[\W]*(\w+)/', $tag[0], $matches);
	if (sizeof($matches))
	{
		if (in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
		{
			return  '</' . $matches[1] . '>';
		}
		else
		{
			return  htmlspecialchars('</' . $matches[1] . '>');
		}
	}

// Check if this is an allowed tag
	if (in_array(strtolower($tag[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
	{
		$attributes = '';
		if (!empty($tag[2]))
		{
			preg_match_all('/[\W]*?(\w+)[\W]*?=[\W]*?(["\'])((?:(?!\2).)*)\2/', $tag[2], $test);
			for ($i = 0; $i < sizeof($test[0]); $i++)
			{
				if (preg_match($disallowed_attributes, $test[1][$i]))
				{
					continue;
				}
				$attributes .= ' ' . $test[1][$i] . '=' . $test[2][$i] . str_replace(array('[', ']'), array('[', ']'), htmlspecialchars($test[3][$i])) . $test[2][$i];
			}
		}
		if (in_array(strtolower($tag[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
		{
			return '<' . $tag[1] . $attributes . '>';
		}
		else
		{
			return htmlspecialchars('<' . $tag[1] . $attributes . '>');
		}
	}
	// Finally, this is not an allowed tag so strip all the attibutes and escape it
	else
	{
		return htmlspecialchars('<' .   $tag[1] . '>');
	}
}
?>

asinshesq

Post by asinshesq » Sat May 06, 2006 5:53 pm

Arturo Fuente wrote: I just recently installed 2.0.20 and I can't seem to correct the quote problem. I have pasted in exactly what everyone is saying to paste in and nothing changes. It always changes to the "" and the & etc goes away everytime I paste it in, is it supposed to?
Here is my functions_post.php

No, you're not accomplishing anything if your actual code loses the &quot part. You need to be editing you files in an real text editor, not some program thinks it's being clever and translates things. For example, if you use dreamweaver you need to dummy it down by making sure all options to convert text are disabled. Better yet, use a simple text editor (even notepad will do, but there are better ones out there).

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”