About the FORUM DELETING!?!?

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
XTaCi

About the FORUM DELETING!?!?

Post by XTaCi » Thu May 04, 2006 9:23 pm

I had a forum that i made with alot of work and you guys deleted it without reason or warning.Anyways i created another one and i wanna know what to do to keep my site up.I already read the TERMS OF USE (complete!) and but this keeps appearing everywhere.

Notifications (viewable only to all admin users)!
getphpbb.com terms of service - MUST READ
19th April - No Bots Registration mod Implemented. New users must have at least 5 postings in order to enter website link & signature profile.
16th April - Hide Memberlist & Profile Mod Implemented. Admin Panel -> General Admin -> Configuration.

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: About the FORUM DELETING!?!?

Post by KevC » Thu May 04, 2006 9:29 pm

XTaCi wrote: I had a forum that i made with alot of work and you guys deleted it without reason or warning.

er, no.
phpbb.com are not your hosts.

getphpbb.com ARE.

Your gripe is with them.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

entengo

Post by entengo » Thu May 04, 2006 9:31 pm

They might have deleted because it had NOTHING to do with phpbb support.

Bobble

Re: About the FORUM DELETING!?!?

Post by Bobble » Thu May 04, 2006 9:46 pm

XTaCi wrote: I had a forum that i made with alot of work and you guys deleted it without reason or warning.Anyways i created another one and i wanna know what to do to keep my site up.I already read the TERMS OF USE (complete!) and but this keeps appearing everywhere.

Notifications (viewable only to all admin users)!
getphpbb.com terms of service - MUST READ
19th April - No Bots Registration mod Implemented. New users must have at least 5 postings in order to enter website link & signature profile.
16th April - Hide Memberlist & Profile Mod Implemented. Admin Panel -> General Admin -> Configuration.

You should really post this on the site it belongs!

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”