Page 1 of 1

Forum Time

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:33 pm
by entengo
Ok, Everytime i post in a forum its an hour early. I posted on something on phpbb support and it said it was 4:30 but its 5:30 right now. Can you change the forum time.

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:36 pm
by Marshalrusty
Change your timezone in your profile. You should set it to GMT-4, not GMT -5 :wink:

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:38 pm
by entengo
Actually No, Its set GMT -5 and its an hour early. This is on every forum on the net.

Re: Forum Time

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:38 pm
by powerhouseadmin
entengo wrote: Ok, Everytime i post in a forum its an hour late. I posted on something on phpbb support and it said it was 4:30 but its 5:30 right now. Can you change the forum time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In your profile !! set the time to the correct time zone there ..

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:46 pm
by Marshalrusty
entengo wrote: Actually No, Its set GMT -5 and its an hour early. This is on every forum on the net.
Marshalrusty wrote: You should set it to GMT-4, not GMT -5 :wink: