deleting a user account...

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Dunn

deleting a user account...

Post by Dunn »

I might be blind, but I dont see a way to do this in the admin menus, I see the ban stuff, but I dont see a way to delete the account all together? can someone help. Thanks in advance
jimnms

Post by jimnms »

groundfighter

Re: deleting a user account...

Post by groundfighter »

Dunn wrote: I might be blind, but I dont see a way to do this in the admin menus, I see the ban stuff, but I dont see a way to delete the account all together? can someone help. Thanks in advance

Select the user you wish from the management console in the admin panel there is a check box to delete the user you are viewing.
Dunn

Re: deleting a user account...

Post by Dunn »

groundfighter wrote:
Dunn wrote:I might be blind, but I dont see a way to do this in the admin menus, I see the ban stuff, but I dont see a way to delete the account all together? can someone help. Thanks in advance

Select the user you wish from the management console in the admin panel there is a check box to delete the user you are viewing.

thank you! apparently I AM blind hahahaha

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”