Upgrade issue (.19 to .21) SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

ok, so the values are in the table phpbb_config.

So that means I need to sort out the templates. :x
cantfindausername

ok, these are the entries I have in the subSilver\admin\board_config_body.tpl file

Code: Select all

<tr>
		<td class="row1">{L_ALLOW_AUTOLOGIN}<br /><span class="gensmall">{L_ALLOW_AUTOLOGIN_EXPLAIN}</span></td>
		<td class="row2"><input type="radio" name="allow_autologin" value="1" {ALLOW_AUTOLOGIN_YES} />{L_YES}&nbsp; &nbsp;<input type="radio" name="allow_autologin" value="0" {ALLOW_AUTOLOGIN_NO} />{L_NO}</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="row1">{L_AUTOLOGIN_TIME} <br /><span class="gensmall">{L_AUTOLOGIN_TIME_EXPLAIN}</span></td>
		<td class="row2"><input class="post" type="text" size="3" maxlength="4" name="max_autologin_time" value="{AUTOLOGIN_TIME}" /></td>
	</tr>

So, the values are there, but the text still isn't showing up.

I'm also still not getting the log me in automatically box.

This is the code thats in the subSilver\login_body.tpl file

Code: Select all

<!-- BEGIN switch_allow_autologin -->
		  <tr align="center"> 
			<td colspan="2"><span class="gen">{L_AUTO_LOGIN}: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" /></span></td>
		  </tr>
		  <!-- END switch_allow_autologin -->
Is there anything I've got wrong here?
xt0m

Post by xt0m »

cantfindausername

thats what I thought...

I've got the templates right, I've got the DB tables right, all files I can think of ar right as far as I know, and it still doesn't work. :x
modtang

Post by modtang »

Same problem here. All the suggestions here have failed but I uploaded the latest copy of constants.php over my old one and it worked fine. Just make sure there's no tables missing from your database. I can't remember if I added one the other day or not when I was first having problems.
cantfindausername

I'm un sure of what to do here.

Could you send me a copy of your constants file please. I'm assuming they're generally the same from one forum to another (apart from mods of course)

Failing that I guess can just pull the constants file from the .21 release folder, and run that in. Then make the changes again for the mods to that file.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”