Members Post Count Question

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
commanderyoda

Members Post Count Question

Post by commanderyoda »

As administrator of my board I would like to be able to change a members post count. Can this be done and specificially where is the code to do this? Thanks in advance for any responses.

spyrorocks

Post by spyrorocks »

I beilive there is a mod for this, that will add the option to change the post count in the admin user cp.

commanderyoda

Post by commanderyoda »

I believe there's a mod also. I really only wanted to change one post count on a one time only basis though. I was hoping somebody might be able to point me to the code section to simply alter it. But you're right, if no one knows if I can do this on a one time basis then I will certainly explore the mod. Thanks!

camm15h
Former Team Member
Name: Paul Cammish

Post by camm15h »

commanderyoda wrote: I really only wanted to change one post count on a one time only basis though.

If you're only doing it rarely you could simply alter it in the users table in your DB. :)

commanderyoda

Post by commanderyoda »

Ahhhhhhhh! I knew it! Now I only have one problem . . . could you point me to where that might be . . . I'm not too up on diving into the codes but If you could point me to the right section I'm sure I could take it from there.

camm15h
Former Team Member
Name: Paul Cammish

Post by camm15h »

If your host provides it, phpmyadmin.

commanderyoda

Post by commanderyoda »

Thanks!

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”