phpBB

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Viskar

phpBB

Post by Viskar »

My site was running phpBB, for quite a while. I enjoyed it, but I wanted to add-on to it.

I recently got a new website, and put phpNuke on it, then got phpBBtoNuke add-on for my forums.

I made a complete database backup, and tried to restore it on the new server, no dice. It says it worked, but nothing happened. Yea.

So then I make a 'Data Only' backup, I want everything transferred over, but if I have to only have forums, it's OK.

This one gave me:

Code: Select all

Error importing backup file

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '2' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_categories (cat_id, cat_title, cat_order) VALUES('2', 'The Tavern', '10')

Line : 980
File : admin_db_utilities.php
If anyone has any jist, as to what is going wrong, I would love to hear them! Thank you very much, and enjoy your day.
People Hate what they don't understand.
People don't understand what they fear.
Alot of people hate me
karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple »

if you were running a standard phpbb before and made a backup from that you will not be able to use it in a nuke-phpbb without doing some manual work on the backup as the nuke-phpbb and standard phpbb do not have the same database structure
Viskar

Post by Viskar »

What type of manual work? I really need to carry over my threads, and members to BBtoNuke.
People Hate what they don't understand.
People don't understand what they fear.
Alot of people hate me

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”