Database restore problem.........

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
TheHackMan

Database restore problem.........

Post by TheHackMan »

Recently I tried backin up my database so I could install some mods for my forum. After running into an SQL problem I went to restore the database again but when I tried restoring the database I got this error:
Error in uploading the backup file
I have tried several times but still nothing. I know its not the mod because I never even got around to changing files. I am wondering if this has something to do with phpbb or if this would be something to do with my host.
espicom

Post by espicom »

Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer
TheHackMan

Post by TheHackMan »

Yah, I remember reading it but when it tells you to download that one file the link doesn't work. It just keeps loading and loading but nothing ever shows up and eventually it just times out
karlsemple
Former Team Member

Post by karlsemple »

TheHackMan wrote: Yah, I remember reading it but when it tells you to download that one file the link doesn't work. It just keeps loading and loading but nothing ever shows up and eventually it just times out

Yeah the bigdump site has been down for several days, please check your pm for a temporary mirror and a reminder of the rules on avatars ;)

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”