Strange Gray Rollover

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Alabaster

Strange Gray Rollover

Post by Alabaster »

Hello,

I am using the Ad Infinitum skin. My brother and I are using the very same skin and we have went over the code for days and we still cannot pin point exactly why there is a menacing gray rollover effect over the forum topics in the index.php. WEIRD! We have checked out every color with tedious screenshots imported into photoshop, and I swear ...the html hexidecimal color code does not exist in the .css! However there is a grey area in the code text itself in the .css. The actual txt is gray...as if its not meant to be edited. But still the hexiceci color code is nowhere...

I just want to get rid of this loathsome greenish gray thing plaguing my beautiful, esoteric graphic scheme...

Thanks... :lol:
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

It would help if you told us the URL of your site, so we could see the problem for ourselves...
Alabaster

Post by Alabaster »

I am sorry. I just fixed it...

It was an option in admin/styles/management that was not visible in .css.

I am not used to form coding. I usually stick with wysiwyg editiors like notepad and such.

But thanks anyway. I do have another question posted in the youtube mod thread....

But here is my site incase you want to see what Im working on now.

[spam removed by camm15h]

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”